Sharp Electronics Logo

Sharp Electronics

Having problems with Sharp Electronics?

Sharp Electronics reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 5, 2007. The latest review 42l microwave oven r954ast was posted on Sep 28, 2020. The latest complaint Failed after only 30 months was resolved on Aug 12, 2014. Sharp Electronics has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 58 reviews. Sharp Electronics has resolved 19 complaints.

Sharp Electronics Customer Service Contacts

1800 122 5588 (Indonesia)
1800 888 678 (Malaysia)
1800 1888 4952 (Philippines)
+1 800 237 4277 (United States)
+44 208 734 2060 (United Kingdom)
+61 130 013 5022 (Australia)
+64 800 501 201 (New Zealand)
+43 172 7190 (Austria)
+32 15 215 311 (Belgium)
+45 70 230 310 (Denmark)
+31 306 359 500 (Netherlands)
+41 448 466 111 (Switzerland)
+852 24 235 151 (Hong Kong)
+65 64 195 222 (Singapore)
+66 28 558 888 (Thailand)
+84 839 107 499 (Vietnam)
+54 114 655 4444 (Argentina)
1 Takumi-cho, Sakai-ku

Ole Deviks vei 35, Postboks 143 Alnabru, 0614 Oslo

Russia
2-j Syromyatnichesky pereulok, d. 1, BC Delta-Plaza, Moscow, 105120

Spain
Plaça de la Pau s / n, Building-6, Planta-4, 08940 Cornellà de Llobregat, Barcelona

Sweden
Gustavslundsvägen 12, Alvik, Box 14098, 167 14 Bromma

Switzerland
Hauptsitz, Moosstrasse 2a, 8803 Rüschlikon

Hong Kong
Level 26, Tower 1, Kowloon Commerce Centre, № 51 Kwai Cheong Road, Kwai Chung, New Territories, Hong Kong

India
Gat № 686/4, Koregaon Bhima, Shirur, Pune, 412216

Malaysia
№ 1A, Persiaran Kuala Langat, Section 27, 40400 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan

Singapore
47 Kallang Pudding Road, № 09-15 Crescent, Kallang, Singapore 349318

Thailand
6/10 Phiphat Sin Building, 19-20 Soi Patanasin, Narathivas Rajanagarindra Road Evergreen, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120

UAE

Boulogne Sur Mer 61/63 (1766), La Tablada, Bs.As. Argentina

Sharp Electronics Complaints & Reviews

Sharp Electronics42l microwave oven r954ast

Shopee in Malaysia o
I bought a Microwave oven R954AST through Shopee in Malaysia on 30/10/2019. The chamber light gave up in August 2020 and rang up Sharp in Malacca in the same month. According to the warranty card they was suppose to make house visit and repair it. They refuse to come.Their personnel were rude. I inform their Headquarters in Kuala Lumpur. I called them several times and they didn't do anything.
Wasting my time. Phone also never answer.

42l microwave oven r954ast

Feb 21, 2020

Sharp Electronics Corporation — Pull out microwave

Pull out microwave - case number 9256546 The front control panel fell off I have pictures and it short...

Feb 03, 2020

Sharp-World.com — washer/dryer; poor quality sharp washer

Hi,   I had purchase sharp washer/dryer 9/6kg esvd900 on 8 feb 2019 and within less an year the washer i...

Jan 30, 2020

Sharp Electronics Corporation — ay-xp12uhe

I have just bought 2 air conditions 2 weeks ago. The agent (Haidar Murad company) made delays in installing...

Jan 09, 2020

Sharp Electronics Corporation — bad quality bad service - air conditioning products!

We bought sharp ac on 28 dec 2019. Model: ah-a12ucy. Serial number: g8107203. In just a year, dec 2019, the...

Sep 10, 2019

Sharp Electronics Corporation — sharp warranty service

I am very unhappy about my recent dealings with Sharp Warranty service in Pocklington, York between Thursday...

Sharp Electronics Corporationsharp 49 inch tv

My brand new only two months old sharp 49inch tv got a little crack in the bottom of it from my 2 year old throwing his plastic bottle at it and now it has a great big thick black line running vertically through the middle of it ! I certainly won't be buying a sharp tv again unless ya can do something to help me I just paid £350 for this tv and can't afford another one as of yet !! This really should not of cracked from a plastic bottle 😩

sharp 49 inch tv

Jul 16, 2019

Sharp Electronics Corporation — service of after sales

I bought a sharp refrigerator for my parent. We found the fridge frozen function is not good. We contacted...

Sharp Electronics Corporationtv umc011910223  / wo-[protected]

Dear gentlemen
      In August 2018 I bought a sharp tv in the  Worten Arrabida/Gaia shoping center in Portugal. Device UMC011910223  / WO-[protected]) .

A month later, the television stopped working correctly: the screen lost the image first in a intermittent way and after some days, definitely. The sound had always worked well. I went to the worten store to perform the usual participation because the device was within the warranty period. There, I was informed that a technician would go to my residence to raise the tv and repair the malfunction. It happened almost two weeks later, the 24/1/2019. The company responsible for the transport and repair of the device was Enabe SA.The technician in question lifted the tv from my house. The device was conveniently packed. Some days after I was informed that the problem of television was a broken screen! That information is totally unacceptable because the device was in perfect condition when it was raised from my house. I assume that the damage of the screen tv ocured somewere between my house and the repair company facilities!

It is totally inconceivable that the company that makes the Sharp device transport from the client residence damages it and after that imputes to the client the responsibility of the damaging.

Best regards

Luís Graça, Porto, Portugal

Enviado a partir do meu smartphone Samsung Galaxy.

Sharp Electronics Corporationsharp hd ready led smart tv – 81 cm (32 zoll) harman/kardon sound system, lc 32hi5332e black – energy class a +)

Bought the Sharp HD Ready LED Smart TV - 81 cm (32 Zoll) Harman/Kardon Sound System, LC 32HI5332E Black - Energy Class A +) from Amazon.de This was manufactured by UMC Poland. On the package box, its written LED TV. But on the label pasted behind the TV, its written LCD TV
        Sharp deceived me by advertising this as LED TV on Amazon.de when actually its a LCD TV. I am not sure now if it has some kind of LED backlight or not

When I installed the TV and started Youtube, Youtube freezes whenever there is a advertisement. Need to go back to main menu and restart Youtube always. This is painful viewing experinence.
        Request Sharp technical support to rectify this issue

Sharp Electronics Corporationtv

I purchased 2 x lc49cfe6032k TVs at the same time . One tv has a pixel out of the screen from new but the remote has got misplaced and iv bought a new one and it won't pair to the tv these are the worst TVs waste of money they come up asking for updates from new purchased from Tesco and there slow as anything waste of money and no customer service to call absolute joke of a company

Sharp Electronics Corporationsharp roku tv

I bought this tv 16 months ago, and it just died. I have a emerson tv which I have had since 2015. This makes no sense since I only watched this tv, every now n then> Not understanding how a tv New from best but can die in this short period of time, And the cheap emerson which I have had for 3yrs. plus>
            Please wrie and let me know because this makes no sense. Is there something wrong with the tv. Gotta

Sharp Electronics Corporation — sharp 70” tv

Dear Sir, I became acquainted with the Sharp Night TV series in the early eighties when I was working at...

Sharp Electronics Corporationsharp refrigerator that needs repair by alaraby group, a local contractor in egypt

I am trying to repair my Sharp refrigerator for about 1 month. The local dealer and maintainance has been contacted repeatedely and they fail to provide the due service for unknown reasons.
              This has been going on for more than a month by calling their service center hotline 19319 in Egypt. On 14/08/2018 a technician visited me and informed me that there is a part that needs replacement, he did not inform me how long it would take to fix my fridge. Until now nothing has happened though i did contact the service center several times, all i get is apologies and promises but still no service.
              My fridge was purchased in 2010 and is still under warenty by Alaraby group, your subdealer in Egypt.

Sharp Electronics Corporation — subject : sharp washing machine model exs1278 filter system design failure.

With reference to the above mentioned I write to express my grave disappointment on SHARP washing machine...

Sharp Electronics Corporation — sharp smart 4k hdr tv

This customer service and the way they operate is laughable at best. First of all, ive had to be transferred...

Sharp Electronics Corporation — sharp ac ahx15ret silver (inverter) 1.25t spl not working

We had bought six SHARP AC AHX15RET SILVER (INVERTER) 1.25T SPL from Vijay Sales K-11/25, Central Market...

New Delhi

Sharp Smart TV — sharp smart tv

Biggest load of rubbish I have ever bought. The picture is in a mist and can't be sharpened up and the...

Sharp Smart TVsharp smart tv

Picture so fuzzy.. Like looking thru a fog and sound so hollow like being in a tunnel
                Probably the worst purchase I have made. Needs sorting as thoroughly frustrating. Bought for a severely mentally handicapped person to watch. Load of rubbush.. Picture atrocious and sound even worse!! Sort it.. Can't believe a company like yrs can produce such a load of rubbish!! Really angry.. Such a waste of money!!

Sharp USA50 inch tv

Bought a 50 in sharp smart TV at Best Buy. As stated in many of these complaints, should have bought the extended warranty. A few months after warranty goes out the backlight inverter boards went out. I only had the TV just barely over a year. The parts are on backorder everywhere, which tells me this is a lemon product. I should have read the reviews before purchase but I thought Sharp made a good product. Wrong. I will never buy another Sharp product.

• Sh
                      Shaun R. Dec 06, 2017

Hi Tammy. Appreciate reading your complaint.

Actually the problem is not that of Sharp's. Sharp televisions are not produced by Sharp at all; they are a licenced brand produced by a company called HiSense out of China. That doesn't mean they are absolutely terrible; even good products can break. I guess that's why warranty coverage can be somewhat important.

You can replace the television fairly inexpensive in comparison to servicing the unit. You can get the HiSense brand, for around $300. You can get one that's considered more O.E.M. for not a great deal more. Sony currently has a model 720E that's really nice and it's manufactured in a 49 inch size.