Vidanta / Vida Vacations — Scam of Scams
Vidanta Truly The Scam of Scams
As stated in my previous post here the organization known as the Vida Vacation has decided to support the lying and sleazy tactics of the Riviera Maya Sales Team. I have been ripped-off! They used a system of lies and deceit to defraud me of $54, 000. It was all about the rental promises and the fraudulent way in which the took my old timeshares.
I'm pushing 70 yrs old, I have explained how it was done to their customer service people and they just don't give a damn! I fell for their lies because it was so well orchestrated, and I'm not alone. There is a long trail of Vidanta victims who got screwed by the criminals disguised as sales people at Vidanta..
The fact that Ownership allows such tactics can only mean they sanction them.
SENIORS BEWARE...THEY ARE NOT WHO THEY PRETEND TO BE!!
More Vidanta / Vida Vacations Complaints & Reviews
- Mayan Palace - class action lawsuit
- Mayan Palace - Mexican Timeshare took hundreds of millions
- Vida Vacations / Vidanta - Timeshare scam
- Mayan Palace - Scam
- Mayan Palace - LIES BY SALES PEOPLE
- Vidanta - Won't refund deposit
- Grupo Vidanta - Baffling fees
- Mayan Palace - mayan palace awful timeshare experience
- Mayan Palace - They ruined my vacations.
- Mayan Palace - Credit Card Cloned