The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Mayan Palace — Scam
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
While on vacation in Nuevo Vallarta my wife and I were approached by a sales rep from the Mayan Palace to take a one hour timeshare presentation. We were told that we would recieve free gifts like cartons of cigarettes, alcohol, etc., for attending this one hour presentation. We were also told that we would be picked up and returned to our restort by taxi. To make a long story short, after one hour we told the sales rep that we did not want to buy a timeshare. The one hour presentation only took four hours, we were brow beaten by no fewer than seven sales reps, we did not recieve a single gift and to top it all off we were left stranded and had to find our own way back to our resort. We have been back to Mexico several times since and have avoided the Mayan Palace timeshare sales pitches like the plague. In closing, I would not accept a timeshare offer from the Mayan Palace if they offered it to me for free for the simple fact that I would not want to waste another four hours of my precious vacation and I can not afford what the Mayan Palace offers for free.
More Mayan Palace Complaints & Reviews
- Mayan Palace - class action lawsuit
- Mayan Palace - Mexican Timeshare took hundreds of millions
- Vida Vacations / Vidanta - Timeshare scam
- Mayan Palace - LIES BY SALES PEOPLE
- Vidanta Group - Grupo Vidanta mala experiencia de tiempo compartido
- Vidanta - Won't refund deposit
- Grupo Vidanta - Baffling fees
- Mayan Palace - mayan palace awful timeshare experience
- Mayan Palace - They ruined my vacations.
- Mayan Palace - Credit Card Cloned