Interval International / IntervalWorld.com Logo

Interval International / IntervalWorld.com

Having problems with Interval International / IntervalWorld.com?

Interval International / IntervalWorld.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 14, 2007. The latest review My membership 936 2611 was posted on Oct 21, 2021. The latest complaint Free certificate scam was resolved on Oct 07, 2014. Interval International / IntervalWorld.com has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 90 reviews. Interval International / IntervalWorld.com has resolved 37 complaints.

Interval International / IntervalWorld.com Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 468 3782 (Exchange Services)
+1 800 843 8843 (Membership Services)
+1 305 666 1884 (Membership Services)
+1 888 801 0096 (Travel Customer Service)
+1 305 666 4063 (Travel Customer Service)
6262 Sunset Drive
Miami, Florida
United States - 33143-4843

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Interval International / IntervalWorld.com Customer Service. Initial Interval International / IntervalWorld.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Interval International / IntervalWorld.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Interval International / IntervalWorld.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Interval International / IntervalWorld.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Interval International / IntervalWorld.com Complaints & Reviews

Interval International / Intervalworld.comMy membership 936 2611

Hello my membership number is 936 2611
I was unable to go 2 holidays because of last minute cancellation because of covid and changing of restrictions
I was told my membership expires 11/12/2021 which I feel is really unfair due to current situation of covid and quick changing of restrictions travel.

I feel that my membership should extend to allow me to use these holiday otherwise I feel wasted my money and was not able to get my money back. Clc extended me so I feel that I should have the same outcome and more understanding of the current situation when everything has become just unknown
Silvana Madi
11/07/1982

Respond

Interval International / Intervalworld.comI had a week bank. And could not use it because. Covid hit the world. They say since it expired I cannot use it. I feel that on favor.

I have called customer service and was told that I could not use my week. Because it expired but that was the time that Covid hit and I ended up being very sick and had Covid. I was working in the school system they were not allowing us to go out of New Jersey. And now they said that there's no way I could use my week. I feel this is unfair and I don't even know if I want to renew my membership. I understand you have policy during a world pandemic I feel you should be a little more understanding. Money as hard as it is and I'd really like to come down and use my week in WESTGATE vacation Villa . Thank you for listening to me Patty Siddons at [protected] thanks again and have a great day.

Respond

Interval Internationalcovid certificate given because the

Place booked was supposedly good for June. I was given a certificate that when I pressed redeem it did not bring up the full menu and only allowed the same lousy choices you give on your free certificates. I called and they said I could not make the exchange for the full menu online, only by phone. So I lost the place I
      wanted to go to in Manhattan. I even tried to book it in exchange for my 2022 time share and phoned and asked if it could be switched to my certificate. No. No no. Go to Cape Cod in the winter or how about some other off season location. Because you have a computer glitch that does not allow me to access the full menu perhaps you should allow me to request 3 destinations and allow me one should it arise. I feel ripped off and cheated. You accepted my funds for a booking cancelled due to Covid and now please offer something equitable in return. I am a front line worker who is recovering from a TBI and give my clients my best. How about you go the extra mile for me and play fair.

Sep 19, 2020

Interval International / Intervalworld.com — No refund — poor customer service

Up until March of this year I really did not have a problem with Interval International, but from March on —...

Jul 17, 2020

Interval International / Intervalworld.com — Pandemic - no refunds to customers that are scheduled to travel summer 2020

We booked Ft Myers Fl. for the week of Aug 8th at LEH Resort Conformation#[protected] I booked it the first week...

May 18, 2020

Interval International / Intervalworld.com — Trading

Interval international's customer service is horrible. I have been trading with them for 16 years. I...

Feb 17, 2020

Interval International / Intervalworld.com — lack of choices

I have a Westgate 3 bedroom property during Christmas week and the choices the past couple of years have...

Interval International / Intervalworld.comporto sokhna resort

Dear Mr/Mrs,
        Thanks in advance for your considerations.
        We got our week exchange at Porto Sokhna resort, unfortunately!
        It's our second night and we already wanna leave that terrible place, starting from our arrival, we arrived at 18:00 and we were shocked that the reception was closed!!! We called the management and they replied to us by a very rude way that the reception staff have a food break and they will open at 20:00 so we had to stay at the street for two hours with my mum which has a lot of health issues. Then when the receptionist arrived at 20:00 he made the check in for us at 22:00 as the room was not ready!!!
        The biggest shock that we discovered that they give us a room in the water front resort which doesn't have any amenities and even not considered as hotel apartments with no stars even!! Shockley again we discovered that the staff of the hotel are in the rooms next to us.. Of course no towels card, no housekeeping, no pool access for the pyramids buildings which we supposed to be staying there!!
        We already have friends coming from interval and timeshare staying at the pyramids buildings, actually not only our friends all timeshare apartments are in the pyramids building and it's not our first time at Porto so we know our rights very well, the management of Porto didn't deny that we have to be staying at the pyramids buildings but they told us that it's a mistake from the interval Cairo office and the office has to send an email to the resort to move us from water front to the pyramids buildings.
        I dunno if we will have to spend another 24 hours at this staff housing but we are hoping that you might solve this problem asap as my mother is very disappointed and getting more health issues as the place is very bad and she even can't go to the beach as it's 30 min. Walking, and a lot of stairs from the place we are staying now.. ithey destroyed our holiday which we always waiting for. So will be great if interval world considered our complaint and move us to the pyramids building immediately, doesn't matter which floor or which apartment. Just to be near all amenities and the beach and simply to get the services and the rights written in our contract.

Thanks and regards

Jan 29, 2019

Interval International / Intervalworld.com — timeshares / vacation rentals

Interval makes a lot of marketing effort to sell you their membership and get you to deposits your valuable...

Interval International / Intervalworld.com — customer service, or the lack of it.

I just had 3 exchange weeks along with my platinum membership expire without any notification. My client...

Interval International / Intervalworld.comno customer service resolution

Resort Sea Club IV was absolutely awful. The only thing good about this resort is the view of the ocean. The rooms had window ac unit above the bed. The room was first stuffy and muggy then chilly enough to need a light cover/sheet. Then hot again. I cannot believe I bought my timeshare as a better way to travel these accommodations were absolutely awful. The manager got back to me only after I posted a message on Facebook. And said he needed to "educate me on traveling and staying in Florida". that all the hotels were bought up as timeshares and they are merely slight upgrade hotels. The rooms were very nice but to sleep with an air conditioning unit above the bed is not even healthy!! And besides that I have stayed in Florida many many times and I have never stayed in a room with a window unit above the bed. I believe some sort of restitution should be offered because this resort is definitely not a "better way to stay".

Respond

Interval International / Intervalworld.comno response from my resort cc money/banking weeks

8/2/2018 maureen smith ( me ) received letter saying my banked weeks were put on hold. Made first call to resort, no operator available, called accounty dept. Noanswer, called operator again, and got recording saying unavailable, called front desk and transferred to accounting, operator said probably at lunch, left msg for nancy velez no call back.Called again to mrs velez and no response, so no service what so ever. Why?? no one answers phone, only recordings no call backs, this is not what i call customer service and our fees are going up while our customer service going down, i understand puerto rico has suffered from the hurricane but that doesn't negate a telephone call.

Interval International / Intervalworld.com — exchange - refund

I recently processed an exchange through interval internationals website. I made payment, but received notice...

Interval International / Intervalworld.com — that scam of 59 days in advance to request a place. no resort in the world will have a room if you request it 59 days in advance

o Whom It May Concern I am a Marriott owner in the Grand Vista Resort in Florida. I have been with Interval...

Interval International / Intervalworld.comrestriction of access to their site

Since September 2017, I have not been able to get into the site of Intervalworld.com to enable me check accommodation availability of my choice. When I call to complain they keep telling me the issue is with my browser.
              I've not changed my browser since 2009 that we became members and I've also been using the same browser for all other different sites without any issue. I have even tried to use other systems here in my country (Nigeria) yet I cannot access the site
              They will always tell me that the site opens on their system & that they could check & book accommodation for me: that way they always tell me there's no availability in the places we want. Why don't they just allow me access to check for myself? Very disappointing & frustrating.

Interval International / Intervalworld.comget away

I paid $1949.00 for the Aston Banyan Waikiki through Interval Get Aways. The hotel was charging $1039.00 for the identical room on the identical dates. I have proof of screen shots printed 5 minutes apart on the same day. Interval will not reimburse me despite best price guarantee. I've submitted the proper form. Lots and lots and lots of excuses. No reimbursement

get away
                get away

Interval International / Intervalworld.comexchange certificates

I was given 3 "free" guest certificates, but when it came to redeem one of them, I was told I have to pay for the MANDATORY "all inclusive package" directly from the resort. I just checked with the Moon Palace in Jamaica for how much the all inclusive package costs on top of my certificate exchange cost.

The certificate would have to be bought for about $200. For the inclusive daily cost, I was quoted $229 a day for one person and I was told that I have to pay for 2 people even though I was the only one going. It is discrimination for solo travelers. It would cost me $3, 206 for a week there.

What's the use of owning a timeshare for exchange when I am quoted those kinds of prices? I can go directly to other sites with all inclusive for a fraction of this price. This is a total ripoff. It is absolutely RIDICULOUS.

I can't wait to get rid of my timeshare and get out of those scams.

It is a good thing I did not redeem that certificate and then would have the surprise to pay over $3, 000 after the fact. I did find out about this on line for people who had this experience.

This is why I am writing this to warn other Interval International users.I also complained to Interval International directly.

Respond

Interval International / Intervalworld.comthey are lying to me trying to take my confirmed vacation back

I have a confirmed vacation to Villa Roma Resorts for the 1st week in April 2018. Interval international is lying to me saying the resort is closed that week due to a hurricane. I have talked to the Resort. They are not closed. There is no problem with my reservation on their end. Interval international representatives continue to tell me they are closed. They will not help me.

Interval International / Intervalworld.com — bonus weeks

I've been a member of II for more than 20 years and have enjoyed their bonus weeks available when I deposited...

Interval International / Intervalworld.com — no availability ever in desirable resorts equivalent to mine. only miserable studio types in remote areas

I have been told each year that i have made late Deposit and therefore need to book exchange more than 59...