Branson's Nantucket Logo

Branson's Nantucket

Having problems with Branson's Nantucket?

Branson's Nantucket reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 18, 2009. The latest review A full refund. was posted on Jun 16, 2021. The latest complaint Rip off was resolved on Sep 21, 2009. Branson's Nantucket has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 14 reviews. Branson's Nantucket has resolved 2 complaints.

Branson's Nantucket Customer Service Contacts

2837 State Hwy 265
Branson, Missouri
Branson offers fun-filled activities for every member of the family, including water parks, go carts, minature golf, wineries, and shopping.

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Branson's Nantucket Customer Service. Initial Branson's Nantucket complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Branson's Nantucket above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Branson's Nantucket. Discuss the issues you have had with Branson's Nantucket and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Branson's Nantucket Complaints & Reviews

Jun 16, 2021

Branson's Nantucket — A full refund.

My sister and I bought in to their program this last year and were talked into an upgrade where we were...

Branson's NantucketTime share conman was deceitful and full of lies.

My wife and I are in our mid to late 60's and live on retirement and S.S. When our conman, Sean Munday, revealed the price for what he was selling we told him that we couldn't afford $19, 000. But his reply was, how about this. In January we give you 50, 000 points and then you go through advantage and can convert 5, 000 of those points to $5, 000 cash and put that towards what you owe. Come January we find out that advantage has never done cash conversions like this. The lady also stated that she has heard this from several victims.
When we got called back for our orientation a couple months later, it was nothing but another sales pitch from Josh, telling us we would have to buy a new package because every time they change bosses the old deals are out and new ones are implemented. He stated the cash conversion was gone but had not been replaced yet.
I wonder if Sean's family is proud of how he scams out of their money. My credit score has gone down and I am having to pull money from different places to make the $193.00 monthly payment.
You got me Sean, but I'll still pray for you.

Branson's NantucketDeceitful salespeople

Nantucket salesman Mr Munday was told by us that we could not afford what he was offering. He then told us that we could convert 5000 points to $5000 cash after The first of the year to be spent how we wanted. Come time to convert the advantage lady did not know anything about a cash conversion. We were invited back for a new owners orientation where Josh explained that advantage had reduced the conversion amount to $.15 per point but Advantage is saying that there is no such thing as a cash conversion. Now we are hearing from a Advantage employee that she has been hearing this for a couple years. They promise anything to get the money then they change their story and say, it's wasn't in the contract. I have Josh's statement on tape.

Branson's NantucketDeception and outright lies

We went through their timeshare sale and ended up purchasing points, unfortunately. Later when went to use these points we discovered that we had been completely deceived regarding the Value of the Points. We were shown what was titled the "Value Points Chart", which indicated that the points we purchased would get us approx. 12 nights every year in a 2 bedroom unit, and we were told that you can book 12 months in advance. Well, what wasn't pointed out was that in extremely tiny letters at the very bottom of that chart it says something to the affect that "Value Points can be booked 30 days in advance". They never showed us the actual points chart because had we seen it, we would never had bought. According to the actual points, we had enough for like 2 nights a year, 1 week every 3 years. Also, our salesman told us clearly that the dues could not be raised without a vote that gave the owners 90% of the vote and developer 10%, so the dues wouldn't go up without that approval by the owners. Later, after we signed up, we were told that wasn't true and it was questioned by them that our sale person even told us that. Well, it was me, my husband and our adult son in the room, we all heard that very clearly.

Branson's NantucketUnethical Sales

We made the mistake of getting involved with this company. We were told in the beginning that with 14, 000 points we could get 2 to 3 weeks vacation. Before even getting a chance to use the system we get a call to come back to go over the account. At this meeting we are told that was false and we needed to upgrade to 38, 000 points to get 2 to 3 weeks vacation and all RCI or Nantucket vacations would only be 10, 000 to 15, 000 points each week .That's
        not true either according to RCI. Then there is the story of selling back 15, 000 points a year to get a check for 4-$6000 dollars. At this point I can't even get into RCI because the paperwork is missing. Just give back the money you stole from us

Branson's NantucketDeceitful

We were told that if we bought, we could place our points in the Advantage Program and turn around and pay off the balance. We were told we could get a one bedroom anytime for 4500 points. We were also told that if it didn't work for us, Nantucket would buy it back for the amount we had paid for it. We bought in September of 2020. They offered for us to come back December 16, to see if we knew how to use our package. Well, seeing we couldn't use it until 2021, we didn't have a clue. What we did find out was that everything our salesman had told us was a lie. On top of that, the meeting was to try to get us to buy more. We were so distraught that we didn't learn anything about how to use it. We had a 4 night stay, but only stayed one night due to the fact we were heartbroken that we had been conned.
          David and Julie Myers

• Ri
              Richard Dickson Apr 24, 2021

We had the exact thing happen to us as well. When we were invited back for our “new owner orientation” I told Josh that Our salesman, Mr Monday, had lied to us and told us about the point conversion that no one else knew anything about. He explained, on tape, that had told several people the same thing but things change and advantage had changed the conversion rate to $.15 per point. Advantage still says that they have never done cash conversions for points.

Jan 03, 2021

Branson's Nantucket — Refund all my money

In Dec. we were invited to spend 4 days, Meeting Free, at Branson/Nantucket. A beautiful Resort, immaculately...

Nov 19, 2020

Branson's Nantucket — Customer service is useless. I have a legal and legitimate claim and have tried to resolve it for 1.5 years. I am now going through aaa

My complaint is that Branson Nantucket gave out my private and confidential contract specifics. They assured...

Bransons Nantucket — Rental scam!!!

This company Mize about the product and what it will achieve to get you to buy and then after making several...

Branson's Nantucket — The company

They are scam artist and lies lies lies they say it's a private residents and its nothing but a...

Branson's Nantucket — Shortage of handicapped accessible units

Purchased a one bedroom a couple of years ago, but was basically told that was entry level and there...

Branson Nantucket — deceit

If you bought a package from Branson Travel for a tour at Nantucket Resort and they lied to you or "upgraded"...

Bransons Nantucket — Rip off

They Lie and tell you stuff to make you join, then they wont give me my money back have contacted Attorney...

Branson's Nantucket — False advertising

My husband and i just bought from this place. I think a lot of people go there because they want free and...