Menu

R
Author of the complaint
2:23 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Date : 01/24/2022: I got a new Verizon wireless phone line from a Verizon authorized dealer at E 86th street. I was told since I got my own instrument I will get in mail a $500 coupon within 2 weeks. I waited for more than month but didn’t get it. I called the Verizon customer care number. After multiple attempts I was able to talk to a person who told me he cannot do anything and I have to go back to the same store. I told him that’s 22 miles drive. He said he cannot help it. I went to the store and the guy there told me he forgot to put the code and it’s supposed to come in email not mail. He apparently did it that day. 2 days later I got an email that it could not be processed because of an error. On 03/19/2022 I went to a different Verizon dealer on Southport Road, Indianapolis. He said the reason you didn’t get is because he had to put a code for $350 and not $500 based on type of my plan. I asked him can you please cancel my Verizon services. He said he cannot do that. I have to call the customer service number to cancel it. He gave me the rebate code. When I tried putting the code on vzw.com/rebate the message showed up that I can no more get the rebate because it’s outside the purchase window. It’s amazing how a customer has to suffer because of retailers and company. In the meantime I have called Verizon customer number multiple times so that I can cancel my services. ( in last 1 month) I have not even made one call or received one call on my Verizon services but have paid more than $200 as bill. The machine service says I have to talk to someone to cancel. Last night I suspended my services. It has been awful and painful. It’s impossible to talk to a human being on the Verizon customer services to cancel my services and there is no other way to cancel the services.

More Verizon complaints & reviews

Verizon - failure to waive early termination fee
Verizon - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year
Verizon - fraudulent practices
Verizon - regarding common customer complaints
0 comments