Verizon — issue with property alteration - ticket # pacu01s72r
A Verizon supervisor came to my home eleven days ago and, without giving me any advance notice whatsoever, cut up my shrubs and left a mess strewn across the sidewalk for which I could have been fined or sued if anyone had tripped over it. The only reason I found out what had happened was that my next door neighbor had received a note from the Verizon supervisor, Barb Simco, (whom you would think would have more sense) informing her of what they did. Why this Verizon employee did not simply come to my house and ring my doorbell to let me know what she was about to do is anyone's guess. The fact that she had to gain access to an obstructed telephone box is understandable, but the procedure in which this was done was incredibly sloppy to say the least, not to mention totally unprofessional. Apparently someone in the neighborhood was having telephone service installed and this had to be done through the box on my property. Upon calling the phone number that was left in the note by Ms. Simco, I got nothing but a full voicemail box, so I wasn't even able to leave a message, and of course all I got was the runaround from Verizon when I called their dozens of 800 numbers. So here are several pics of the damage that was done (and this is after I'd gathered all the cut branches from the sidewalk and placed them back with the rest of the bush, but these branches are dead now and will decay soon), and of course it will cost at least 50 dollars to have all the dead brush hauled away because these thoughtless [censored]es wouldn't simply haul it away themselves. It makes no sense. They'd obviously brought the equipment needed to cut up my bushes, so the least they could have done was bring the equipment needed to clean up the ridiculous mess they made. Before this incident, I had actually been considering becoming a Verizon customer in the near future. No way would I ever trust them now.
More Verizon Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service!
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems!
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year
- Verizon - fraudulent practices
- Verizon Wireless - old all tell prepaid plans they bought out
- Verizon Fios - not honoring contract
- Verizon Fios - I hate verizon fios, phone, tv and internet and thier so called customer service, billing, management, etc
- Verizon Wireless - regarding common customer complaints