Verizon Fioslies, lies and more lies

As I have noticed there are several pages of complaints about Verizon FIOS. I entered into a contract in November of 2006. I was promised a fee TV and $100 for a refer a friend. I received the TV after a year of phone calls to their VERY POOR customer service department. I have yet to receive the $100 credit for the refer a friend. Every time I call I get a different answer. I am told something different everytime I call.
I just noticed that they are offering $150 to sign up for a new package and $150 for every friend you refer. DON'T FALL FOR THIS. THEY WILL NOT FOLLOW THROUGH. When my contract is done I am definitely switching to Brighthouse cable.

• Ph
    Phyllis De la Cruz Apr 27, 2010

I went into a fios promotion Feb.2008 for one month, which I paid the bill, and for a lie that the representative told me me; I went over to cox for less money than verizon was giving me the triple bundle to me. Then after I stayed a month with Cox; verizon sent me a U.P.S. telegram, and want me back since I've been at that time a customer for forty years, and they will keep the bill under $100.00. So that was fine with me. I went back with verizon around May, 2008, and not March 11, which your records stated, and your employees argue with me, and possibly with other customers, which is wrong.If you value me as a loyal customer; then you won't take any channels, or services away from me, and you will keep the full bill at $96.00 per month. I rarely complain about things, and I pay my bills in full every month. How manyloyal customers do you have; also that pay their bills on time? Please contact me before 3pm today, which Tuesday, April 27, 2010. My name is Phyllis De la Cruz; [protected]. Thank you.