Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Computers & Phones Verizon Mobile phone bill and charges set that was not requested. Retaliation...

Verizon review: Mobile phone bill and charges set that was not requested. Retaliation...

J
Author of the complaint
7:26 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I was asking for a extra few days to pay the rest of my past due balance which was granted and said to be in compliance for my services not to be interrupted. I was then sent a that would verify the fact that I have made arrangements in case of my services being interrupted before the program I am awaiting on to take effect and in that message, I noticed that I was also set to a obligation of nearly 400 more dollars for a particular date that I did not have any knowledge of. I asked for it to be removed because I did not arrange that authorize it nor even have a discussion about it with anyone on that matter and was told that it is an obligation and could not be removed and that is now going to cause more problems with my services than what I was trying to prevent. Also seems to be retaliation for a claim filed against them for similar actions and when asked to escalate the issue to management I was placed on hold for nearly and hour 15 minutes. Then that is when I was told that it is nothing I can do about an unknown unauthorized agreement to pay a amount that was less than the one offered on that date without having to even pay the amount that I was asking more time for. Now I am being forced to have to pay the amount I was asking and also another 184.00 dollars more than what was rejected to pay to not have any other payment this month. Verizon is not by far what it presents.

View 0 more photos
Update by Jackiec8732
Oct 05, 2021 7:31 pm EDT

https://www.complaintsboard.com/verizon-communications-b107753#c1312310 This is an outrage to be treated this way after how hard times are and also being a valued customer much less veteran and simply requesting the audio to be pulled and that it being the collections department leads it to be determined that it is retaliation from filing a previous complaint which is leading to another form of action if not tended to without consulting me of the manner of my experience being justified.

More Verizon complaints & reviews

Verizon - failure to waive early termination fee
Verizon - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year
Verizon - fraudulent practices
Verizon - regarding common customer complaints
0 comments