The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Valvoline Oil Change — poor work led to breakdown
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I took my Ford F1500 in Valvoline for a oil change and radiator flush paid $132.00. The bery next morning teh antifreeze was gone refilled and took back to Valvoline they took my truck to a mechanic who informed us the blew the freeze plug. They accepted liability and took me to get a rental car. They called Corporate who refused to fix it. Now I am stranded without a working vehicle. The next day after my attorney called them they said bring your keys in we will have it fixed. Took the keys in only to receive another call that they were not fixing it again. This has been the worse experience of my life and I warn people to stay away from Valvoline they do not backup their mistakes.
More Valvoline Oil Change Complaints & Reviews
- Valvoline Instant Oil Change - fraud and scam
- Valvoline Instant Oil Change - substantial overcharge ripoff
- Valvoline Instant Oil Change - damage to car during oil change!
- Valvoline Instant Oil Change - engine blew ip
- Valvoline Instant Oil Change - Bad service
- Valvoline Instant Oil Change - battery scam
- Valvoline Instant Oil Change [VIOC] - Service
- Valvoline Oil Change - scam
- Valvoline Oil Change - assistant manager
- Valvoline - wrong oil plug