Menu
SimpleTire Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

SimpleTire
reviews & complaints

www.simpletire.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.4 40 Reviews

SimpleTire Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
20 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with SimpleTire at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for SimpleTire has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of SimpleTire. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Sort by:

Newest SimpleTire reviews & complaints

4:02 am EDT

SimpleTire SimpleTire: A Diamond in the Rough for Tire Shopping

As a Christian minister, I always try to find the good in businesses that are well-run. Back in 1992, before I was ordained, I worked as the lead technician at the local Town Fair Tire. Their business model was all about providing free tire services and long-term customer service. In my first year, our store sold over $250,000 in tires and services. We provided customers with free maintenance, flat repair, tire rotation, and snow tire swaps twice a year. Unfortunately, this is not the case anymore.

However, I recently found a diamond in the rough when I was shopping for tires by size on eBay. I ordered four tires from SimpleTire and the same day, they contacted me to say thank you and that they had been shipped. When I read the invoice, I realized that they were the wrong size for my application. The tires were the correct brand and style that I wanted, but they were a smaller size. It was my mistake when I looked at my electronic invoice and signature.

I called SimpleTire late in the day to let them know about my mistake. A woman staff member answered the phone and completely understood my situation. She not only cancelled the delivery of the truck that had already left for delivery but also suggested a tire that they had four in stock. It was a better tire not only in tread life but also had a higher speed rating. It became very apparent that the entire office staff knew more about modern tires than I did.

The correct size tires were more expensive than my original order, but to my surprise, two days later, the correct size tires were at my door. The office staff had refunded all my money to my debit account and then rebilled me the same amount for the more expensive, better quality tires. They provided the same price and same two-day delivery, saving me not only the price difference but also allowing me to fulfill my customer order and installation. This allowed me to pay it forward and save my customer money, exceeding his expectations. Another happy customer! Thank you, SimpleTire.

Pastor Scotty Wood

M
3:43 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

SimpleTire Disappointing Experience with SimpleTire: Shady Practices, Defective Tires, and Poor Customer Service

I gotta say, I had a pretty rough experience with SimpleTire. I ordered some fancy tires for my ride, but a few days later I got a call saying they were out of stock. They offered me some other brand for the same price, but it wasn't the same as what I wanted. I was in a real bind because the other place that had my original choice didn't have them anymore. So I had to take the substitute, even though it wasn't what I really wanted.

Then I checked out their website and wouldn't you know it, they had my original tires in stock, but for $100 more per tire! When I asked them about it, they said those were a different stock number and I couldn't get them at the original price anymore. That's some real shady stuff if you ask me. It's like they baited me with one thing and then switched it up on me.

Anyway, I had the substitute tires sent to an installer, but after they were put on my car shook like crazy. I took it to a big chain shop and they balanced the tires, but it still shook. I took it back two more times and they tested the tires and balanced them again, but it still shook. They said there must be a defect in the tires. My car is brand new with less than 1,000 miles on it and now I have to deal with this mess.

I tried to return the tires, but it was a real hassle. I spent hours on the phone trying to get through to someone, but eventually I had to email them. They said I couldn't return the tires once they were mounted. How was I supposed to know there was a problem before they were mounted and tested? They don't offer any kind of ride guarantee or warranty coverage, which is pretty ridiculous if you ask me.

All in all, I'm pretty disappointed with SimpleTire. They gave me a headache, cost me money, and their customer service was terrible. If you care about your money and your time, I'd steer clear of this company. Even the worst tire companies usually offer some kind of guarantee or warranty, but not these guys.

W
2:19 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

SimpleTire SimpleTire Review: Great Products, Disappointing Customer Service Experience

I spent hours researching tires before finally deciding on SimpleTire.com. One of the deciding factors for me was the rebate advertised by the manufacturer, which stated that I may be eligible for up to a $100 rebate. Excited about the prospect of saving some money, I called their customer service to clarify the language concerning the rebate. The CS rep I spoke to said that I was eligible for $100, so I went ahead and purchased the tires.

However, when I received the email stating that the tires were ready for installation, I noticed that the rebate link only offered a $60 rebate. Feeling disappointed and misled, I called SimpleTire again and spoke to a different CS rep. She was helpful and a pleasure to talk to, but it took a while for her supervisor to review the recorded conversation I had with the first CS rep.

SimpleTire's decision was that the first CS rep had not made a mistake, as they had stated that I was eligible UP TO $100, not FOR $100. Despite my direct question and statement that the language was ambiguous, they would not honor the $40 credit I requested. I was disappointed with their decision and felt that they should train their CS reps to work with people for purchases.

Despite this experience, I decided to have the tires installed and am happy with them. However, I caution others to be careful when working with SimpleTire and to get everything in writing or make sure that both parties are on the same page. It's important to clarify any ambiguities and not make assumptions based on what you hear. Overall, I would recommend SimpleTire for their products, but be cautious when dealing with their customer service.

Is SimpleTire legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals SimpleTire as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, SimpleTire stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering SimpleTire should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

SimpleTire earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: SimpleTire achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

SimpleTire has received 4 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

SimpleTire has registered the domain name for simpletire.com for more than one year, which may indicate stability and longevity.

Simpletire.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows SimpleTire website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Simpletire.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Simpletire.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with SimpleTire, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

SimpleTire as a website that uses an external review system. While this can provide valuable feedback and insights, it's important to carefully evaluate the source of the reviews and take them with a grain of salt.

Several positive reviews for SimpleTire have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

SimpleTire website is deemed to be popular and indicating that it receives a high volume of traffic. It is important to be cautious when using a highly trafficked website, as it may be a target for cybercriminals looking to exploit vulnerabilities or steal personal information.

Simpletire.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While SimpleTire has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 20 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • SimpleTire protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
L
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

SimpleTire Disappointing Experience with SimpleTire: Delayed Refund and Poor Customer Service

I recently had an experience with SimpleTire that left me feeling frustrated and disappointed. I placed an order for a set of four Gladiator Xcomp M/T 37x13.5 tires on February 8th, 2023. The tires were supposed to be shipped via FedEx with tracking information provided. However, when I checked the tracking numbers on the evening of the 9th, I discovered that all four shipments had been cancelled at the request of the vendor.

I immediately reached out to SimpleTire for answers, but all I received were automated responses that left me feeling even more frustrated. After several attempts to get in touch with a real person, I decided to file a dispute with my bank to recover the funds spent on the tires. Thankfully, my bank issued a provisional credit, which allowed me to purchase the tires I needed from another vendor.

Unfortunately, it took SimpleTire THREE whole months to respond to my bank's request for information. They claimed that FedEx had proof of delivery, but no signature was obtained for the alleged delivery. However, when I obtained camera footage, it revealed that no such delivery had taken place. Despite providing police reports and supporting evidence, SimpleTire is now refusing to refund the total cost that was originally agreed upon.

To make matters worse, the credit that was originally given has been revoked, and my bank has taken all available money in my account to offset the balance owed. This has left me and my three children without money for basic living needs. Despite all of this, SimpleTire is still refusing to release the money that they owe me.

Throughout this entire process, I have been in contact with two individuals at SimpleTire named Stephen and Faith. While Faith has openly admitted that I am entitled to a refund based on the phone recordings and emails that I have provided, SimpleTire has yet to process or release the refund. I am now a week past their "maximum time needed" to process and receive the refund, and I have heard nothing from them.

Overall, my experience with SimpleTire has been incredibly frustrating and disappointing. I would not recommend this vendor to anyone, and I will be taking my business elsewhere in the future.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

SimpleTire Simple Tire Review: Good Prices, Terrible Service - Don't Waste Your Time

Simple Tire, or should I say Brutal Tire, is a company that I had high hopes for. Their prices and specials seemed fair, but as they say, you get what you pay for. I placed my order and scheduled a convenient time with a local installer. My tires were shipped via FedEx with a projected delivery window to meet my appointment needs. However, as soon as my tires shipped, I received a message from SimpleTire advising me that the time slot I had chosen was not available. This left me in a bind as my tires were now held captive by FedEx enroute to the installer and could not be reconsigned to another installer or my residence. The Simple Tire installer was unable to accommodate me for another week, which meant I had to take another day off from work.

Trying to contact customer service was a nightmare. I was never able to speak with a live agent to try to remedy the scheduling issues. There was no communication between Simple Tire and the installer, so everything was a complete surprise to them when I showed up at their location.

On the day of the installation, I arrived at 8:45 am and advised the staff that I would be waiting. However, no less than three other customers that arrived after me were in and out ahead of me with far more involved repairs than simply removing and replacing four tires. After three hours of waiting, I stepped out for some coffee and eventually made my way back home to wait.

My install was prepaid with my tire order, which meant that the money was already in the installer's pocket. My work should have been prioritized due to that fact. However, six hours later, I received a call that my vehicle was complete. Upon arrival to retrieve my vehicle, I was presented with a $112 invoice for the installation which was prepaid with my order. The staff tried to contact Dealer Services in an effort to verify installation was prepaid, but Simple Tire failed to answer the phones for several minutes. Finally, I contacted customer service, but they were unable to make a determination on the bill and needed to call back.

All in all, Simple Tire has good prices if you have the time and patience to deal with nonsense. This was my first experience with them, and I will never use this service again. If you should venture down this route, I would recommend having tires shipped to your residence and finding your own installer that can meet your needs. However, that is a huge hassle, so I would suggest supporting your local tire shop instead. Most will meet the advertised prices anyway.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

SimpleTire Poor Customer Service and Product Quality from SimpleTire: A Disappointing Experience

I recently ordered two Kendra tires for my mower from SimpleTire on 9/21/21. Unfortunately, when they arrived, they were all crunched up like they had been squished underneath a ton of other heavy tires for a long time. I was disappointed to see this, as I was excited to get my new tires and get back to mowing my lawn. I brought them to Thomas Tire in Aberdeen, NC, who are accustomed to installing tires on mower rims. They tried their best, but unfortunately, they could not get the tires installed. I had to take more time out of my busy schedule to go pick up the tires and rims.

I called SimpleTire to explain the issue, and they claimed it was a highly uncommon problem. They said that issuing a return and refunding my money was all they could do. I was frustrated to hear this, as I would have to take more time out of my busy schedule to go back to Thomas Tire and have them spend their valuable time peeling the crunched up tires back off my rims. Then, I would have to take more time to go pick them up whenever the tire shop was finished with them. I would also have to get to a computer and print off the return shipping label and find some tape or something to securely fasten the labels to both tires.

I explained to the customer service representative that the only way to have these tires installed was to buy and install inner tubes behind the tires. I was told that the most economic thing for me and the tire shop to do at this point would be to use inner tubes, which I was told were $30-$40 each. I suggested that if they would either send me the inner tubes or refund me enough money to buy my own inner tubes, then I would be ok with that. However, the customer service representative said there was no way they could do that and that I would just have to waste more of my time and the tire shop's time getting the tires back from around the rims and sending them back to SimpleTire for a refund.

I was disappointed with the customer service I received from SimpleTire. I felt like they did not care enough about my time and money and the quality of their product both now and in the future. I suggested that they would be better off paying for the inner tubes and proving they were trustworthy and worthy of doing business with. Unfortunately, in my case at least, they did not do this. I decided that I would just never buy from SimpleTire again and I would not recommend anyone else buy there either. In my opinion, it would be better to pay a slightly higher price next time I buy tires and save money overall because I will waste much less of my valuable time chasing problems all over the place and ordering and paying for inner tubes to fix their poorly handled tires. I have attached a photo below to show the condition of the tires when they arrived.

J
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

SimpleTire SimpleTire Review: Great Price, Product, and Delivery for Federal Formosa FD2 Tires

I needed to buy some new tires for my weekend car, which has been with me for 13 years and has only 10,4XXmi on it. Unfortunately, I am now disabled and cannot drive it like I used to, but I still love my Porsche and won't sell it. The tires I needed were a staggered size front to rear, so not every manufacturer makes a matching set in the size I needed. Luckily, I found SimpleTire online and added the tires I needed to my cart. However, I decided to call Discount Tire to see if they could match or come close to the same price as SimpleTire. I thought it might be worth paying a little extra to not have to deal with loading the tires into my truck.

When I got to Discount Tire, they matched the price of the tires, but with a different brand. I didn't think it was a big deal, but after a week, I called to see if the tires were in and when I could get them mounted. While waiting on hold for several minutes, I noticed that there was a different mileage warranty from front tires to rear. When the salesman finally answered, he told me that the tires still weren't there. I asked about the mileage warranty difference and then discovered that the tire expert at Discount had decided, without telling me, to change the tire tread design from front to rear. I could have gotten even cheaper tires if that was what I wanted to do! The salesman started to get short with me and told me that "I just wanted the cheapest tires" and that's what he ordered.

I got the manager involved, and he asked if he could try to get the same tires as SimpleTire at the same price. I agreed, but after waiting for another week, the manager said he couldn't get the tires. Frustrated, I decided to go back to SimpleTire and order the tires online. I received a military discount and my tires were delivered to my front door within two days. The Federal Formosa FD2 tires feel great and the ride is noticeably better than the older hard Michelin tires they replaced.

So, would I recommend SimpleTire and these tires? Absolutely! SimpleTire delivered on price, product, and timely delivery. The tires were also a pleasant surprise in terms of ride comfort and handling. I would definitely recommend SimpleTire and these tires to my friends and family. When I need new tires for my Jeep and truck, I will definitely come back to SimpleTire.

In total, my tires cost $340. Xx delivered, and the installation at Discount Tire was $84.00 (lifetime balance & side to side rotation for wear). For less than the cost of just two original equipment tires, I was able to purchase four tires and have them installed. This worked for me in my situation, and I hope it can help you too.

E
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

SimpleTire Warning: SimpleTire's False Advertising and Poor Customer Service Left Me Frustrated and Disappointed

I recently had an experience with SimpleTire that left me feeling frustrated and disappointed. I had ordered a set of Pirelli tires from the shopmyexchange.com website, and after completing the order and having my account charged, I received an email stating that the tires were out of stock. However, the SimpleTire website still showed them as in stock and available. This felt like false advertising to me, and I was left wondering if it was some kind of scam.

I was instructed to reorder the tires, and was told that the first order would be cancelled. However, this did not happen, and I found myself having to call SimpleTire customer support multiple times to try and resolve the issue. Each time, I was given the runaround and told to be patient, but nothing was ever done to rectify the situation.

Eventually, I was told that the charge would be removed from my shopmyexchange.com account, but this never happened. I was left feeling frustrated and helpless, as I had spent over 100 hours on the phone trying to get this issue resolved. It seemed like SimpleTire was just hoping that I would give up and move on, rather than actually trying to help me.

I want to warn others that if you order from SimpleTire, there is a chance that the tires you order and pay for may not actually be in stock. And if this happens, you may be out of luck when it comes to getting a refund or credit. It's frustrating to see that there are many reviews like mine out there, where customers feel like they have been taken advantage of by this company.

While I did eventually receive the tires I ordered, the fact that I was still charged for the first order that was never fulfilled is unacceptable. I urge others to be cautious when ordering from SimpleTire, as their customer service leaves a lot to be desired.

B
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

SimpleTire Uninformed Customer Service and Shipping Coordination Issues: My Experience with SimpleTire

This was quite an experience with SimpleTire. It was anything but simple, as there seemed to be no coordination between the two companies regarding the shipping process of the tires. I spent a whopping 2.5 hours being passed back and forth between the two companies, with each one telling me to get in touch with the other. To make matters worse, people from SimpleTire told me that I couldn't order from their service through shopmyexchange.com. Now, I'm being told that my shipment is delayed.

Since no one knew anything about the shipping process, I decided to call the shop listed as an install shop. To my surprise, they stated that they didn't know anything about SimpleTire. They also mentioned that if I shipped my tires there, I would still have to pay for the install, even though I had bought the install package on SimpleTire's website. I had to call three shops before I found one that said they could install them with the install package bought from SimpleTire.

I would advise anyone to double-check the install place before shipping tires, or you may have to pay again for the install. Talking to SimpleTire on the phone was a total mess. I asked to speak to a supervisor, but I was immediately transferred to the wrong department every time. When I asked to speak to a supervisor, I was told to fill out a form on the website, and someone would be with me in a couple of days. Then, they just ended the call.

People were quick to transfer me when they didn't know or understand the questions. They said they were the supervisor and wasted 2.5 hours of my time doing that. Every time I called, when they put me on hold, they reset my phone call to start at the last of the calls. So, it seems either they know nothing about their phone system and how to place calls on hold, or they were doing it on purpose so they didn't have to tell me they didn't know how to solve my problem.

It was a simple question, which was, since I'm ordering through another site and paying for it through there, do I still need to put the install place's address on my site, or is that done automatically through the install package? SimpleTire customer care people always told me that I could only order through their website and pay only on their website. Well, so many uninformed people there. Maybe someone needs to come up with some training so your people don't waste people's time like they did mine.

Kinda got a good thing going, but uninformed people can grind that to a halt very quickly. I would like to give a better rating, but I can't with all the bull that I had to go through, like the people not waiting for me to explain fully before they transfer the call to someone. Or maybe get an informed supervisor to manage your support personnel so they don't spend 2.5 hours of someone's time giving them the runaround. I would have been fine with an honest answer of "I don't know," but to have them tell me that I can only order from their website and have to pay there, with it offered through the shopmyexchange.com website. Information to the customer service people, please. Still a one-star, sorry.

Okay, I added a star because even after shopmyexchange sent me a message saying tires were delayed, I called SimpleTire, and they said everything was still okay. So, I ordered on Monday, but since going through another website, I give them another day. I got the tires by 1 pm on Thursday, and it said two-day shipping, so I'm happy. It was a breeze at Firestone, and it only took 1.5 hours to complete, and I was on my way.

I still can't forget how the customer service was just wasting my time and making it up, so it's still just two stars. Overall, the experience was not great, but I did get my tires in the end. I hope SimpleTire can improve their customer service and coordination with other companies to make the process more straightforward for their customers.

F
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

SimpleTire Poor Customer Service Experience with SimpleTire: Frustration and Disappointment

I recently had an experience with SimpleTire that left me feeling frustrated and disappointed. I placed an order for four new Federal tires on Monday night and called early Tuesday morning to see if I could expedite the order. I was informed that the order was already picked and waiting for FedEx to pick up the package, so it couldn't be expedited.

Later that day, I received an email saying that the order had been cancelled. I called back and spoke to a representative who informed me that the part number of the tires I ordered was out of stock, but they were going to ship the same tire with a different part number. I was frustrated that no one had informed me of this change, but I agreed to take the tires.

The next morning, I called back to ask if they were willing to give me a discount on the tires for the inconvenience. I was told that the order had already shipped, but when I asked for the tracking number, I was told that it hadn't been picked up by the carrier yet.

I called again later that day and asked to speak with a manager, but was told that they were busy on another call. I explained the situation and asked if they could cancel the order since it hadn't been picked up by the carrier yet. They agreed to cancel the order, and I received confirmation that the tires were still in the warehouse.

However, I didn't receive confirmation of the refund, so I emailed customer service and was assured that I would receive the refund instantly since I had paid with PayPal. After 5 PM, I received confirmation that the order had just shipped, which left me feeling furious.

I called customer service and waited for someone to pick up the phone. I asked to speak with a manager and waited for 13 minutes before hanging up and calling again. When I finally spoke with a manager, I was told that there was nothing they could do and that I would have to wait until they received the package back from FedEx to receive my refund.

I was frustrated that the team had failed to communicate with me effectively and had only told me what I wanted to hear instead of the truth. While I hate to complain, I believe that customer service is key for any business, and SimpleTire failed miserably in this regard.

L
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

SimpleTire Mixed Experience with SimpleTire: Polite Customer Service, but Unacceptable Mistakes by Distribution Center

I was in a bit of a pickle when I needed to replace a tire for my daughter's car. She was stuck with a donut tire and I needed to find a replacement fast. That's when I stumbled upon SimpleTire. I placed my order on Wednesday and was pleasantly surprised when the tire arrived on Friday. However, my joy was short-lived when I realized that they had sent the wrong tire altogether. I was frustrated and annoyed, but I decided to give them a call to see if they could rectify the situation.

To their credit, the customer service representative was polite and apologetic. They offered me a 5% discount and assured me that they would send the correct tire out to me. They even claimed to have sent a notice to the distribution center to ensure that the correct tire was sent. I was hopeful that the issue would be resolved soon. However, when the tire arrived on Monday, it was yet again the wrong one! I couldn't believe it. How could they make the same mistake twice? I was beyond frustrated and wondered what the people at the distribution center were doing.

They offered to send out another tire, but at that point, I had had enough. I just wanted my money back. I decided to send the second wrong tire back to them the next day when I could give it to Fed Ex. Unfortunately, I wouldn't get my refund until they received the tire back. It was a huge waste of time and energy, and I was left feeling disappointed.

However, I must say that I was pleasantly surprised when I ordered from another online retailer. They checked to make sure they had the correct tire before I paid, and they sent it out the same day. This tire was very scarce, and I couldn't find it anywhere locally. So, it was a blessing to finally have a tire company in my corner.

Overall, I would say that my experience with SimpleTire was a mixed bag. While their customer service was polite and apologetic, the mistakes made by the distribution center were unacceptable. I would recommend that they take a closer look at their processes to ensure that this doesn't happen again in the future.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

SimpleTire Disappointing Experience with SimpleTire: Frustration with Cancellation Policy and Delivery Mishaps

I recently had an experience with SimpleTire that left me feeling frustrated and disappointed. I made an order for tires but realized shortly after that I had made a mistake and needed to cancel the order. Unfortunately, I didn't realize that there was a time limit for canceling orders and by the time I called, it was too late. The first representative I spoke to was not very helpful and seemed unwilling to assist me. He apologized but didn't offer any solutions. The second representative was more helpful and said he would submit a cancellation request, but the tires still ended up being delivered.

I decided to try again and placed another order for tires. This time, SimpleTire was unable to get in touch with the installer. I received a call from Amanda, a representative from SimpleTire, who asked if I wanted to cancel the order since they couldn't get in touch with the installer. I agreed and ended up buying the tires locally. However, the next day I received an email saying that the tires had been shipped, even though I had canceled the order.

Now, I have to deal with the hassle of returning the tires to SimpleTire. Their cancellation process seems useless and pointless, and I have to print labels and hope that the tires are picked up from the shop. If not, I'll have to go to FedEx and take care of it myself.

Overall, my experience with SimpleTire was not a positive one. It's important to be aware of their cancellation policy and to double-check orders before submitting them. SimpleTire may not be as simple as their name suggests.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

SimpleTire Disappointing Customer Service Experience with SimpleTire: Fast Shipping but Poor Communication and Support

I had an experience with SimpleTire that left me feeling frustrated and disappointed. I placed an order for tires and was excited to receive them quickly, as I had heard good things about their fast shipping. However, when the tires arrived, they were left at the end of my driveway, where anyone passing by could have easily taken them. I reached out to customer service to express my concern, but never received a response.

Despite this initial setback, I decided to give SimpleTire another chance and ordered two more tires. I was promised delivery by a certain date, but when that date came and went without any sign of my tires, I was understandably irritated. I contacted customer service to express my frustration and to let them know that I found their new web dashboard confusing and difficult to use. I also mentioned that the process for obtaining a military discount was cumbersome and time-consuming. Unfortunately, I never received a response to my message.

Finally, when my tires did arrive, they were nowhere to be found. I checked my cameras and searched everywhere, but there was no sign of them. I contacted FedEx, who opened an investigation into the missing package. If they didn't find the tires by a certain date, they would contact SimpleTire.

When I tried to contact SimpleTire again, I was met with frustrating hold music for 15 minutes before being kicked off the line and told to email them instead. I couldn't wait any longer, as I was about to embark on a long trip, so I decided to cancel my order and order from Walmart instead.

Overall, my experience with SimpleTire was disappointing. While I appreciate their fast shipping and competitive prices, their customer service left a lot to be desired. I hope that they can improve their communication and support in the future, as I would be willing to give them another chance if they do.

T
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

SimpleTire SimpleTire Review: Unreliable Shipping, Poor Customer Service, and Misleading Promises

So, I decided to give SimpleTire a try and ordered four tires from them during their "Labor Day promotion". I thought it would be a hassle-free experience, but boy was I wrong. They promised a shipping timeframe of 2-4 business days, but I only received two of my tires during this timeframe. To make matters worse, the other two tires were damaged during transit, and they didn't even bother to notify me about it. I had to find out on my own by checking the FedEx tracking website.

When I contacted their customer service representative via chat, he tried to convince me that the tires were not damaged and that they were just separated during delivery. However, the next day, I checked the FedEx website again, and to my surprise, the other two tires were on their way back to SimpleTire. When I called the representative, he tried to brush it off as a delay, but I insisted that FedEx said otherwise. Finally, after looking into it, he admitted that my tires were indeed damaged, and I wouldn't be getting them for another week!

To add insult to injury, I also brought up their website's promise of refunding the difference if their price lowers within 30 days. However, the representative told me that it was only within 24 hours, which was misleading. He even had the audacity to suggest that it was my mistake!

In the end, he promised to overnight my tires just this once, but he made it clear that they wouldn't do it again. I was extremely disappointed with their lack of honesty and reliability. I wouldn't recommend shopping here, and I certainly won't be doing it again. Save yourself the headache and find a more trustworthy retailer.

E
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

SimpleTire Complicated Experience with SimpleTire: Lack of Support and Communication

Let me tell you, my experience with SimpleTire was anything but simple. While they claim to make the process of getting new tires for your vehicle easy, my experience was quite the opposite. As a middle-man for tire delivery, SimpleTire failed to provide adequate support when things went wrong.

I found myself having to monitor and correct issues with their delivery company, which was not what I signed up for. Despite promises of personal support, I never received any. Even after putting in significant time and effort to rebook appointments, they were never made. It was a frustrating experience to say the least.

To make matters worse, I had to fight with the service center to get them to do what I had already paid SimpleTire to have them do. It seemed like SimpleTire had not communicated with them at all. This lack of communication and support made the entire process much more difficult than it needed to be.

That being said, I will say that SimpleTire does offer low prices on their tires. However, I would recommend having the tires delivered to your home instead of relying on their delivery to a shop. This way, you can ensure that you have all the tires you ordered and avoid any potential issues with delivery.

Overall, I would not describe my experience with SimpleTire as "simple" or "better." While they may offer low prices, their lack of support and communication make the process much more complicated than it needs to be. If you do decide to use their services, be prepared to put in some extra effort to ensure everything goes smoothly.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

SimpleTire Disappointing Experience with SimpleTire: Technical Difficulties, Old Tires, and Poor Customer Service

I recently tried to purchase four trailer tires from SimpleTire's website, but unfortunately, I encountered some issues. The website was not functioning properly, and no matter how many times I entered my information, the system would not accept my order. I decided to call their customer service line, and while the representative was pleasant, they did not seem to have much knowledge about the issue. They informed me that they were experiencing some technical difficulties, which was causing the problem.

After several attempts, I was finally able to place my order over the phone. However, I was disappointed to find out that the discount code I received in exchange for providing my phone number was not accepted during the purchase. This resulted in a lot of spam calls and texts, which was quite frustrating.

When I received the tires, I noticed that they were three years old. I was concerned about using them due to degradation, so I contacted the manufacturer to inquire about the warranty. They informed me that the warranty was only valid for six years from the date of manufacture, which meant that I only had three years left on the warranty. To my surprise, the manufacturer had never heard of SimpleTire and was unsure how they obtained the tires.

I called SimpleTire to address my concerns, but I was given an excuse about their inventory management approach. I requested to speak to a support specialist, but unfortunately, no one answered, and I was unable to leave a message. I received an email after hours, but when I responded with the details, I never heard back. This made it impossible for me to exchange the tires, which was quite disappointing.

Overall, I have purchased many tires in my life, but I have never had an experience like this one. While the customer service representatives were pleasant, they did not seem to have much knowledge about the issues I was facing. Additionally, the fact that the tires were three years old and the manufacturer had never heard of SimpleTire was concerning. I hope that SimpleTire can improve their inventory management approach and customer service in the future to avoid similar issues.

V
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

SimpleTire Disappointing Service and Rude Customer Support from SimpleTire: A Review

I recently made a purchase of a set of 4 tires from SimpleTire and I must say, I was quite disappointed with the service I received. It took a whopping 10 days for me to receive my product! Can you believe it? 10 whole days for just 4 tires! To make matters worse, my tires came in a pair of 2 on Monday, 1 tire on a Wednesday, and the last tire arrived a full 7 days later. This was quite frustrating for me as I had to miss work on multiple occasions just to wait for the delivery.

When I tried to inquire about the delay, the customer service representative I spoke to was quite rude and unhelpful. He even went as far as threatening to have the tires picked up and shipped back to the warehouse! I was so upset that I asked for a refund, but all I got was a measly 10% discount. This was disrespectful and unacceptable, especially after all the delays and missed work.

To make matters worse, the customer service representative continued to be rude and disrespectful in his emails to me. He even tried to correct me on how many days there are in a week and insisted that I was wrong about how long I had been waiting for my tires. He also told me that they don't put shipping labels on all their tires, which I found quite strange. If they were so concerned about sending the tires in pairs, why not take the extra minute to print out a label per tire?

It was quite clear to me that SimpleTire lacks proper planning and oversight. They didn't even know which shipping date was correct - the one I was emailed and confirmed or their mythical shipping date. This was a shameful experience and I would not recommend anyone to go through this process. It's not worth the headache or the product. I simply don't have the time to wait around for poorly trained, childish-minded, middle-aged remote employees who can't do their one and only job properly.

A
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

SimpleTire Disappointing Experience with SimpleTire: Delayed Shipping and Refund Issues

I recently had an experience with SimpleTire that left me feeling frustrated and disappointed. I had ordered a set of tires that were supposed to have a quick turnaround time of just two days, according to their website. However, on the second day, I still hadn't received a tracking number, so I decided to call and see what was going on. To my surprise, I was told that they couldn't find the tires and were looking for them at another location.

Given that I was leaving on a cross-country trip the next day, I knew I didn't have time to wait for them to find the tires. So, I decided to cancel the order. However, while I was on vacation, I received an email saying that the tires had shipped. When I checked my account, I saw that I still hadn't received a refund. When I called SimpleTire to inquire about this, they told me that they didn't know how it had happened and that they couldn't give me a refund until the tires were delivered and then shipped back, even though I had cancelled the order before they were shipped.

This whole ordeal has been going on for a month now, and I still haven't received my refund. To make matters worse, I found out that they had just shipped the tires back four weeks later. I don't think it's fair that I should have to pay for someone else's mistake and lack of follow-up. This was not my first order with SimpleTire, and I have spent close to 10K with them in the past. However, after this experience, I don't think I'll be doing business with them again in the future.

I hope that SimpleTire learns from this mistake and takes steps to ensure that it doesn't happen to anyone else. As for me, I've learned my lesson the hard way, and it's a shame that it had to happen this way. I placed my order on August 7th, cancelled it on August 9th, and as of today, September 13th, I still haven't received my refund, even though they have the tires.

A
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

SimpleTire SimpleTire Review: Frustrating Experience with Installation and Customer Service

I decided to give SimpleTire a try when I found myself in need of new tires for my car. I was in a hurry and paid extra for their installation service, which they claimed to offer through a team of trusted partners. Unfortunately, what should have been a quick and easy process turned out to be a frustrating and time-consuming ordeal.

To start with, I followed the tire size recommendation on their website and scheduled an appointment at a nearby installation partner. However, when I arrived at the location, they had no record of my appointment and were completely confused about what I needed. Despite their confusion, they were kind enough to work with me until my tires arrived, which took longer than expected.

When the tires finally did arrive, I was told that they were the wrong size and had to leave my car at the installation partner until I could send them back and get the correct ones. After a long and frustrating second week, I finally received my new tires, but only after calling around and dealing with multiple people who couldn't seem to locate my order.

To make matters worse, when I finally got my car back, I discovered that the installation partner had only put one air cap on my tires instead of all four. I was so fed up with the whole process that I just bought more caps and put them on myself.

Dealing with SimpleTire's customer service was no picnic either. When I tried to get a refund for the incorrect tires, it took another 2-3 weeks of back-and-forth communication to get it sorted out. And even then, I was charged for the return shipping, despite being told that there would be no charge if I replaced the tires with a new order.

Overall, my experience with SimpleTire was a frustrating and disappointing one. While I hope that my review can help someone else avoid the same headaches, I personally will never use this company again. If you do decide to give them a try, just be prepared to stay on top of everything and be ready for some serious communication issues.

M
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

SimpleTire Terrible Customer Service Experience with SimpleTire: Runaround, Refund Nightmare, and Shipping Issues

I had a pretty good experience with the sales guy at SimpleTire. However, when I had to get a hazard package refunded, it was a complete nightmare. It took me 5 different people and 4 phone calls just to get someone to issue the refund. I even asked for a supervisor, but they never called me back. I was told the same story over and over again until I finally demanded to speak to a supervisor. They told me that they couldn't transfer me to a supervisor, but that they would have to call me back. But they never did. I was so angry that I called back and finally they said they would just issue me a refund on the spot. I don't understand why they couldn't have done that from the beginning.

I also told them that I wanted to cancel my whole order, but they said that if it had already shipped, they couldn't cancel it. When I said that it was still pending, they said that they called their warehouse and no one answered. They couldn't confirm if the tires had actually been picked up from FedEx. They told me that if it hadn't shipped, they could cancel it. But if it had, they would have to wait for the tires to be shipped back before they could issue a refund. It was crazy. And then, of course, the tires shipped out the night I asked to cancel. It seemed like a coincidence to me, but who knows.

To make matters worse, once my tires shipped from their warehouse, which was about 3 days after I made the purchase (even though they advertise "3 day shipping"), they only delivered 2 out of the 4 tires. When I called FedEx, they said that they shipped them individually and that they all had their own tracking number. It seemed like they were just trying to save themselves some money.

Overall, it was a horrible experience. Besides the sales guy, their customer service is terrible. They give you the runaround in hopes that you'll give up and stop calling. I will never go back to this site for tires.

SimpleTire Customer Reviews Overview

SimpleTire is an online platform that caters to all of your tire needs. The website boasts of simple and hassle-free shopping experience, with an extensive range of tire brands and types to choose from. A majority of the customers have shared positive reviews about the online store.

The users love the fact that SimpleTire offers competitive prices and a vast inventory of tires, making it a one-stop-shop for all their tire needs. Customers have mentioned that the website's user interface is clean and straightforward to navigate, making it easy to find a particular tire model or brand.

Moreover, the platform has gained excellent reviews for its exceptional customer service. The company's representatives are reportedly quick to respond to inquiries, and they are knowledgeable and helpful in assisting customers with their tire purchases.

SimpleTire reviews also highlight the company's fast and reliable shipping. Customers have shared that they received their tires within the estimated delivery time and in excellent condition. Additionally, the online store offers free shipping on many of their products, garnering further appreciation from the clients.

While there may have been some minor issues regarding returns and refunds, customers have shared that SimpleTire's customer service handles these concerns with professionalism and expedience, resulting in satisfactory resolutions.

In summary, SimpleTire is a reliable and efficient online tire store that has garnered numerous positive reviews from its customers. With competitive prices, a vast inventory, and excellent customer service, the platform offers an exceptional tire shopping experience.

SimpleTire In-depth Review

Website Design and User Experience: The website design of SimpleTire is clean and user-friendly, making it easy to navigate and find the desired products. The layout is intuitive, and the search function is efficient, allowing users to quickly locate the tires they need. The overall user experience is smooth and hassle-free.

Product Selection and Availability: SimpleTire offers a wide range of tire options, catering to various vehicle types and sizes. The selection is extensive, ensuring that customers can find the perfect fit for their vehicles. Additionally, the website provides real-time availability information, allowing users to know if the desired tires are in stock.

Pricing and Competitive Advantage: SimpleTire offers competitive prices on their products, often beating the prices of other tire retailers. The website also provides a price match guarantee, ensuring that customers get the best deal possible. With their affordable prices and high-quality tires, SimpleTire stands out as a cost-effective option.

Customer Service and Support: SimpleTire excels in customer service and support. Their knowledgeable and friendly team is readily available to assist customers with any inquiries or concerns. The website also provides a comprehensive FAQ section and a live chat feature, ensuring that customers receive prompt assistance.

Shipping and Delivery Process: SimpleTire offers fast and reliable shipping services. The website provides estimated delivery times, allowing customers to plan accordingly. The tires are securely packaged to prevent any damage during transit, ensuring that they arrive in excellent condition.

Return and Refund Policy: SimpleTire has a customer-friendly return and refund policy. If customers are not satisfied with their purchase, they can easily initiate a return within a specified timeframe. The website provides clear instructions on the return process, making it convenient for customers to receive a refund or exchange.

Trustworthiness and Security: SimpleTire prioritizes the trust and security of their customers. The website is secure, utilizing encryption technology to protect sensitive information. Additionally, SimpleTire has a strong reputation in the industry, with numerous positive customer reviews and ratings, further establishing their trustworthiness.

Customer Reviews and Ratings: SimpleTire has a plethora of positive customer reviews and high ratings. Customers praise the quality of the tires, the competitive prices, and the excellent customer service. The abundance of positive feedback reflects the satisfaction of customers who have had a positive shopping experience with SimpleTire.

Overall Shopping Experience: The overall shopping experience on SimpleTire is exceptional. The website's user-friendly design, extensive product selection, competitive prices, and excellent customer service contribute to a seamless and enjoyable shopping experience. Customers can trust SimpleTire to provide high-quality tires and exceptional service.

Recommendations and Conclusion: Based on the positive aspects of SimpleTire, it is highly recommended for anyone in need of tires. The website's design and user experience, wide product selection, competitive pricing, and reliable customer service make SimpleTire a top choice in the tire industry. With their trustworthy reputation and overall shopping experience, customers can confidently rely on SimpleTire for all their tire needs.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

SimpleTire contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with SimpleTire?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with SimpleTire Customer Service. Initial SimpleTire complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for SimpleTire above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about SimpleTire. Discuss the issues you have had with SimpleTire and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.