Utility ChargesFraudulent Activities against Consumers

My mother has been a Con-Ed client since 1985 and has not seen a bill less than $100.00. Her bill does not descend this amount, but only rises, and has lived in scorching hot summers without air conditioning. We have reported this issue numerous times to the company and they have done nothing to resolve the matter. We are given 1, 000s of excuses as to why her electrical charges are ridiculously high. At age 60, my mother is found constantly receiving TURN-OFF NOTICES. According to Con-Ed she is on the lowest rate plan and that their supplier charges are cheaper than most suppliers. Con Ed's rate is at 11.9 and other suppliers are at 8.9 which makes all the difference when multiplying numbers.

My mother has been a victim of Con-Ed fraud for 27 years! Her light fixtures are constantly blinking as if someone else in the building is feeding off of her electricity. My mother is an ailing disabled individual who cannot suffer the heat because of her COPD and Chronic Asthmatic condition. She suffers from heat strokes when exposed to excessive heat. She lives her life in darkness in order to conserve energy and to date her bill seldom reflects the energy that she attempts to save.

Con-Ed consumers need to come together to file suit against this con supplying giant!

Mrs. Helpless in NYC

• Da
    DAVID ROBNSON Jul 05, 2012

PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL MY NAME IS DAVID ROBINSON 773 633 5251 I AM AN INDEPENDT CONTRACTOR WITH NORTH AMERICAN POWER MAY BE I CAN HELP, LOOK AT NAPOWER.BIZ/146754 AND CALL ME SO HELP IN ANY WAY I CAN . I CAN GET YOU AT A RATE 8.94 100% GREEN ENERGY