US Banklease termination fees charged

J

At the near end of my lease termination DataScan, a company hired by US Bank to come and inspect my 04 Lexus GX470, made note of every tiny, little ding and scratch on my suv. None of which measured over a 1/2 inche. Per my lease agreement anything under a 1/2 inche is considered "normal wear and tear". A bill was sent to us for $809.00 for these "normal wear and tear" items. No paint work was ever done on my car, all the original glass in tact and no dings or dents. Vehicle is in sound, great mechanical condition and tires are in great condition also. What gives??
The end came and we decided to purchase the vehicle outright. We titled it in our business name which lists me as the president. This should have "forgave" my bill. NO! They still wanted me to pay the $809! SO, let me get this right, I buy the car outright and I still have to pay you damages and still have to pay the full buy out price too? They robbed me blind.
Well, we disputed the charges with them, stayed in contact every month and each time the person on the phone agreed with us and promised to talk to someone who could make the final decision and plead our case. 8 months went by and I received a bill from a credit collection company now. But the bill was less than orignally. Now it was $600. I said to my husband that I didn't want to screw up our credit so lets just pay it and be done with them. Which we did. We pulled our credit bureau before we paid and no collection was listed and no negitive marks were there under US Bank either. The bill was satisfied in 1 week from the day we received it. We figured we now can go on with our life. NOT!
We went to a bank for a credit line for our business and the representative asked us about the late marks on our lease. WHAT!!! Yup, they not only marked it as a collection but gave me 8, over 90 days late, late marks! Dropping my credit score a whopping 60 points because of it! And suprise suprise, everyone I talk to a US Bank says the marks should not be there and it is wrong, the person I talked too can not personally do anything to change it, someone else has to. However, everyone they transfer us too says the same thing. So there I am. Paid a un-fair fee and still had my credit damaged... :-(