Unlimited Vacation Club (AM Resorts)fraudulent and deceptive sales practices

V Jul 27, 2019

It doesn't take a lot of effort to find a very large group of people who have been conned into a membership in this entity as a result of false promises and misrepresentations by the salespeople they employ. We are investigating a class action suit against this pack of wolves and if you are interested in joining we would love to hear from you. These bad actors need to be throttled or put out of business.

RESOLVED

• Unlimited Vacation Club's response · Aug 06, 2019

Hi!

Good morning.
    Please send us your member ID and phone number through the inbox. We will contact you as soon as possible.

• Updated by Vrjjr · Aug 06, 2019

I’ve already been contacted by representatives of UVC and they invited me to sue them in Panama. Don’t think that will be necessary, I’m pretty sure the US Federal Court System can handle this.

• Jt
    Jtlynch22_47 Mar 07, 2020

Contact me as well. I would love to be apart of this. [email protected]

• Dy
    dyz2825 Feb 20, 2020

I got scammed too. Please contact me at [email protected]; I want to participate in the class action.

• Cw
    cworley Feb 04, 2020

I too had this experience with oversell and champagne, I need to get out of this very bad deal
    [email protected]
    contract was in spanish do not understand any of it...

Alex K Feb 01, 2020

I got scammed also. For over 40k
    Liars and bull$hiters.
    Can you please contact me.
    akusic1 gmail.com

• Sm
    smg2 Sep 17, 2019

This debt does not show up on either of our credit reports. Do they have any authority to make Americans pay?

• Unlimited Vacation Club Sep 23, 2019

@smg2 Hi!

Good day, thank you for contacting us. Please, could you tell us, more information about your comments? trough email: [email protected] Have a great day. Regards. GK

• Ol
    Olivecat15 Sep 11, 2019

I’ve been literally forced to attend 45 min presentation that ended up almost 7! Hours from my vacation time at Secrets Akumal on 09/04/2019. Champagne, 8! Members of UVC was “working” with me. I said 2(two) times of NO, signed a paper for not to be able to participate in any future presentations... and still signed under some alcohol influence and being so tired after long trip, that they used this as advantage. Drago, the name of main manager, “ forgot” to include a cancellation time and when I came yesterday to say I want to cancel, the answer : “It is too late”. Very convenient also the short memory for telling a client about annual fee?! Zero disclosure!! I want to participate in class action . My direct contact # in USA [protected]. Elena.

• Unlimited Vacation Club Sep 12, 2019

@Olivecat15 Thank you for contacting UVC. We are sorry for any inconvenience this situation may have caused you. Your opinion is very important to us and we would like to assist you in any possible way.
    Please send us your member ID and phone number through private message. We will contact you as soon as possible. Regards GK

Alisa75 Aug 20, 2019

We also purchased thinking this was a great deal. How can we join the suit?
    Thank you!

• Mi
    Mike Boo Boo Aug 17, 2019

I am perusing legal avenues as well, starting off with my bank and credit card company.

Sandra Webb Aug 12, 2019

My daughter and I were also scammed. I have also given thought to a class action suit so I would love to join.

• Se
    serglov Aug 08, 2019

we was also scam into signing and switch and bait policy of promising multiple free week and that is totally not true after the 5 day cancellation window expired. we would very much like to join the class action suit so this doesn't happen to other people.

• Vr
    Vrjjr Aug 08, 2019

@serglov Thanks for reaching out. We have legal representatives reviewing the matter now and compiling a number of complaints across the internet. Not sure how long it will take to get certified but we will keep on it. These creeps need to be put out of business.

• Th
    The Best Mom Gonzalez Sep 04, 2019

@Vrjjr Please include me in this suit. I too was invited to sue them in Panama!!!

• Je
    JenSmith5 Sep 21, 2019

@Vrjjr How do I get in on this class action lawsuit? I was lied to in the sales meeting as well.
    I was promised a free week right off the bat, I was told I would only pay $200 for a week just like the room we were paying $900 for. When I called to ask how much a year later they said 25% off regular price. I would have never accepted this deal if I was told that in the meeting. I was told I would be aloud to stay at a Zoetry location and more. All BS.

• Mo
    Monica Rosier Dec 15, 2019

@serglov Me too!!! $13, 000 cash down and payments of $269/mo... can’t book ANYTHING!!!
    Tried to book 20 rooms for an event 8 months away- unavailable! 1 week for Christmas-blackout! 1 week in Costa Rica- it costs two nights for every paid night!!!
    I want to sue the crap out of them!

Alex K Feb 01, 2020

@Vrjjr Scammed for over 30k.
    akusic1 gmail.com