University Of Phoenix, Axiaecampus, University Of Phoenix Arizona, Apollo Group — fraud, fraud, on everything
I agree with all the ones who are complaining against university of phoenix, along with the other names they
Call themselves, phoenix who i'm referring to. When you first start with the financial aid, i notice later on they have their on website for you to apply for financial aid. When you try to look at your information later on, you can't access it, why, because it has locks beside it and you usually you would be able to access your personal information if it's highlighted, well i was lock out of my own personally documents. I bought a lot of things to the admission counselor attention. He ask me, why did i want to go back into it for, to change something and i told him no. I stated to him if it's my personal information i should be able to access it. He said you are right you should be able to access your own information, he said give me about two hours and we will get tech support on the phone to see how to get back into your information. I could go on and on, this is so hurtful very sad. I cried so many nights because of this, the ones who wants to go back to school to better ourselves and we have to go through this. I was excited when i started. I never seen an admission counselor, that was the academic, financial advisor professor all into one. I thought that the addmission counselor were to enrolled you and getting you comfortable with the school and navigation and so - forth. He was doing everybody job, that's good that he is multi - talented but i felt that i should have contacted him when i needed him. I could write a book about all the experiences i've had with this scam hole. I know that it's a lot of lawyers and higher authorities who are reading these complaints, i hope that someone can do something about it instead of just letting it sit here. We need help and guidance about what to do. I'm way behind on bills, almost got evicted, they don't care it's heartless and cruel.
More University Of Phoenix, Axiaecampus, University Of Phoenix Arizona, Apollo Group Complaints & Reviews
- University of Phoenix - misleading students when enrolling and financial aid disbursements
- University Of Phoenix / Axia College / Apollo Group - class action law suit: misuse of title iv funds and accounting practices: unethical business practices : scam and fraud
- University Of Phoenix Financialaid Processing Department - failure to release financial aid information
- University Of Phoenix Axia Online - rip off
- University of Phoenix - not returning financial aid dispersed to them
- University Of Phoenix / Axia College - uop is such a rip off
- University of Phoenix - what education?
- University of Phoenix - dropped me because of hardship then garnished my wages
- University of Phoenix [UOPX] - new financial aid policy
- University of Phoenix - financial aid