Acces-VR / Adult Career and Continuing Education Services Logo

Acces-VR / Adult Career and Continuing Education Services

Having problems with Acces-VR / Adult Career and Continuing Education Services?

Acces-VR / Adult Career and Continuing Education Services Customer Service Contacts

+1 518 474 3852 (NYSED General Information)
+1 800 222 5627 (ACCES-VR)
+1 518 474 5906 (TASC (formerly GED)
+1 518 474 6926 (New York State Archives)
+1 518 474 5355 (New York State Library)
+1 518 474 5877 (New York State Museum)
+1 518 486 3633 (Office of Higher Education)
89 Washington Avenue
Albany, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Acces-VR / Adult Career and Continuing Education Services Customer Service. Initial Acces-VR / Adult Career and Continuing Education Services complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Acces-VR / Adult Career and Continuing Education Services above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Acces-VR / Adult Career and Continuing Education Services. Discuss the issues you have had with Acces-VR / Adult Career and Continuing Education Services and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Acces-VR / Adult Career and Continuing Education Serviceseducation

I was working with the Johnstown/Gloversville, NY office, and have been slowly working my way through college. Ever since Don Bishop became my counselor/advisor, I received no help from ACCES-VR. He, also, told me that he/they wouldn't help me finish a degree in business, rather he told me to take the general associate's degree. I am intelligent enough to get a bachelor's degree, like my brother and my sister. Don Bishop kept saying, "Chris...no more training, " and "How many semesters have you been at college, now?" He was demeaning and makes me very angry at an organization that is supposed to help disabled individuals.

Apr 08, 2019

Acces-VR / Adult Career and Continuing Education Services — acces-vr services - no services

Hello, My name is (Person making complaint): Mylanie Alvarado My phone number: [protected] or...

Mar 09, 2019

Acces-VR / Adult Career and Continuing Education Services — transportation

Good afternoon, Has my transportation been cut? I haven't received any transportation funds for nearly 2...

Acces-VR / Adult Career and Continuing Education Services — carfare

The Bronx N Y office has paid for me to start a Paralegal Certificate course at Hunter College, and they were...

Acces VR — the workers seem like they dont care

I applied to this place to help me with job training and a job for my disabilities And the worker that I wa...