Menu
GrantMe Education Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

GrantMe Education
reviews & complaints

www.grantme.ca

Learn how the rating is calculated

3.9 12 Reviews
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for GrantMe Education has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of GrantMe Education. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

3 reviews
Sort by:

Newest GrantMe Education reviews & complaints

GrantMe Education Program is not as advertised

Program is not as advertised. In fact not sure what the program actually does. Requires a $1,400 deposit to supposedly assist with finding, help prepare then apply for University Scholarships.

Read full review of GrantMe Education and 3 comments
3 comments
E. Abernathy
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

GrantMe has made it much easier to organize all the scholarships I am eligible for, which makes it simpler to keep track of deadlines.

E. Kessler
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Thanks to GrantMe, I am no longer concerned with my student debt. They were always an email away and drastically improved my essay writing. They go above and beyond with their coaching and mentoring and helped me become a more capable and motivated person.

M. Rohan
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

An amazing program! Truly highly recommend for students who aim to graduate debt-free. I learned so many hard skills like how to write better and how to present myself during interviews etc, I also gained so many soft skills like communicating better, better time management, how to balance and prioritize. All these skills come together to elevate your discipline, which accompanies the scholarship applications. When you have better skills and organization, you can balance school, work, extracurriculars and scholarship applications. At the end of the day, it comes down to a student's willpower and determination. I was dedicated to have enough funding to cover my tuition and I put in the work. At the end of the year, through the help of GrantMe, I was able to get a collective $100,000 of funding. 100% recommend! GrantMe accelerated my personal, professional and academic life!

T
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

GrantMe Education GrantMe is a great platform that allows me to organize and improve my scholarship applications

GrantMe is a great platform that allows me to organize and improve my scholarship applications. With scholarships, editing, and organization tailored to my needs and experiences, it is has been such a benefit to have on my side when applying to scholarships.

Read full review of GrantMe Education and 3 comments
3 comments
S
S
S. Mueller
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

My son did GrantMe last year and it was a fantastic experience. All I can say is that I wish this was around when I was doing school! It really helped us navigate the university admission and funding process. He got into *** Business & also learned a lot. GrantMe really played a big part in his growth as a student. I think it was what he needed to get clear on his goals as a young adult & as a student. It was great to see him planning goals at a young age and working with the team to get there. He got into his schools and also grew as a person which as a parent is my main goal. Those are skills & experiences I wished I had at a young age and I'm glad GrantMe is around for my son to have them. Great team at GrantMe! I've recommended it to a lot of friends & families!

M. Weber
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

For the last few months, I have learned so many incredible skills and techniques through GrantMe. Whether it has been for my scholarship essays, or even a workshop, GrantMe has provided lots of support and guidance for everyday life. Everyone I have talked to so far in GrantMe has been wonderful. I have made so many connections and the accessibility has been amazing. Before Dec 2021, I did not have a clue on how to apply for scholarships, which ones to apply for or how to write a strong essay, but when I discovered GrantMe my whole life changed. I now have a structured lifestyle, better organization, and can write some killer essays. Thanks to GrantMe, I am able to continue succeeding in life and be able to learn new skills everyday! I highly recommend joining GrantMe because of the accessibility. helpful resources, and the amazing connections you will get to build!

A. Miller
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Grantme is an amazing program and I highly recommend! The personalized scholarship matching and essay editing program are a tremendous asset. The staff at Grantme are also amazing, always being there for me for interview prep and general support.

N
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

GrantMe Education The GrantMe team was professional, approachable, and easy to work with

The GrantMe team was professional, approachable, and easy to work with. It was smooth to communicate with the team and I was always able to get the answers that I needed. GrantMe made the scholarship application process less intimidating and gave me the confidence to take control of my post-secondary future. I am so happy that I used their services!

Read full review of GrantMe Education and 4 comments
4 comments
K. Wisozk
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

THIS GRANTME CHANGED MY LIFE! I came from a very low income background and legitimately thought there was no way I was going to be able to attend my dream school, let alone have the funds to pay for it. I came across GrantMe in grade 11 and fast forward a year, I graduated with an admissions into *** (my dream school) and a full ride scholarship. No this didn't come easy, the program gives back to you what you put into it. I knew I wasn't just going to sit back and watch the scholarships roll in but with all my extracurriculars, I definitely wouldn't have been able to juggle finding all the resources on my own. Also...can we talk about how our highschools literally don't know a *** thing about these processes? *** Thank you to the incredible team at GrantMe, I hope to be able to make you proud!

E. Moen
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

This business is a total *** reviews on *** They charge thousands for you to access to a platform that adds very little value to your life. High pressure sales tactics and *** marketing. ***. DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR AND AVOID PLEASE!

C. Smith
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

After paying $1000 and getting nothing in return, I contacted them demanding that my son be removed from their "organization" told them very clearly, I was revolking authorization for payments... so they stopped *** us for the past month, and now they've just processed a double payment. I have filed a police report and was forced to cancel my card as it seems to be the only way I could get them to stop! HEADS UP IF YOU'RE DEALING WITH THIS PLACE!

A. Kuvalis
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Is GrantMe Education legit?

Our verdict: GrantMe Education has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores GrantMe Education's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of GrantMe Education can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

GrantMe Education earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: GrantMe Education achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for GrantMe Education. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as 5 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

GrantMe Education has received 9 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Grantme.ca has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows GrantMe Education website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Grantme.ca has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

A trust mark has been identified for a grantme.ca, but it is important to verify the trust mark and its source to ensure that it is legitimate. Ensure that the trust mark is genuine by clicking on it and verifying its authenticity through the issuing organization's website.

GrantMe Education as a website that uses an external review system. While this can provide valuable feedback and insights, it's important to carefully evaluate the source of the reviews and take them with a grain of salt.

Several positive reviews for GrantMe Education have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

GrantMe Education Grantme is a one stop shop when it comes to Canadian university applications

Grantme is a one stop shop when it comes to Canadian university applications. Not only, did they provide useful resources on specific programs I was interested in. Grantme introduced scholarships that I could fund my tuition with. Thanks to Grantme I was able to apply and receive my dream offer to the University *** with aeo status to the ***. Super helpful for a stressed and confused grade 12 student!

Read full review of GrantMe Education and 4 comments
4 comments
H. Greenholt
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

GrantMe has allowed me to search for numerous scholarships and has an excellent essay editing department which gives me feedback in as little as 24h!

K. Heaney
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I first joined GrantMe at the beginning of Grade 11 with one goal in mind: achieving financial freedom as a student. Little did I know that GrantMe would equip me with the skills and resources I needed to excel in my academic and personal life... on top of becoming a scholarship student! The GrantMe team encouraged me to address unmet needs in my community with passion and initiative. It fostered an entrepreneurial mindset which I continue to use even now in my first year of university. They provide incredible toolkits on topics from essay-writing to mental wellness, and even emphasize the importance of networking (which I now do on a daily). They also host virtual workshops on time-management and goal-setting so students can get the most out of the program. Thanks for the support GrantMe!

C. Casper

G
G
G. Schoen
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

GrantMe is a great resource for youth and parents. I definitely recommend.

F
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

GrantMe Education After paying $1000 and getting nothing in return, I contacted them demanding that my son be removed from their "organization" told them very

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

GrantMe Education This business is a total *** reviews on *** They charge thousands for you to access to a platform that adds very little value

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

GrantMe Education My son did GrantMe last year and it was a fantastic experience

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

GrantMe Education Thanks very much Grantme, We were referred to Grantme by a friend who's daughter was enrolled in their program ,and we thought we would try it

Thanks very much Grantme, We were referred to Grantme by a friend who's daughter was enrolled in their program ,and we thought we would try it for our son . Just want to say thank you so much to the whole Grantme team . Our son won two scholarships and through all his applications and scholarship admissions the Grantme team supported him 100 percent of the time . Grantme is not only about scholarships and bursaries, it is the only one stop platform in Canada ( and believe me we did our research ) that truly offers amazing educational consulting , such as University admissions process , coaching your son or daughter with essay writing, actually knowing when all the deadlines and timelines are for submissions etc. Thanks again Grantme for all your support . Sincerely

L
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

GrantMe Education I first joined GrantMe at the beginning of Grade 11 with one goal in mind: achieving financial freedom as a student

L
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

GrantMe Education THIS GRANTME CHANGED MY LIFE!

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

GrantMe Education For the last few months, I have learned so many incredible skills and techniques through GrantMe

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

GrantMe Education An amazing program!

About GrantMe Education

GrantMe Education is an innovative online platform that provides students with the support they need to secure scholarships for their higher education. The platform is designed to help Canadian students reduce the financial burden of pursuing education by offering expert guidance and resources to find suitable scholarships, grants and bursaries.

The process of searching and applying for scholarships can be a daunting task for many students. However, GrantMe Education simplifies the process by streamlining applications and providing easy-to-use resources. The platform stands out from other scholarship databases by offering personalized, one-on-one support to students seeking funding for their education. Its team of experienced scholarship advisors work closely with each student to analyze their strengths and weaknesses, to identify opportunities and to provide training to develop their applications.

GrantMe Education's database is also unique, as it features scholarships that are not easily accessible elsewhere, offering a higher chance of success in securing funding. The platform also offers students additional resources such as educational webinars, essay writing and application assistance. This empowers students to make informed decisions to help get the education they desire without the fear of financial barriers.

Another aspect that makes GrantMe Education unique is its scholarship matching algorithm. By using this algorithm, the platform provides students with a list of personalized scholarship recommendations based on their academic achievements, extracurricular activities, and unique interests. This saves time for students and helps them to focus more on writing applications and preparing for scholarships.

Overall, GrantMe Education is a reliable and effective platform that offers Canadian students the necessary support for their higher education aspirations. Its mission is to help students fulfill their dreams and make education available to all, empowering students to change their futures.

GrantMe Education Customer Reviews Overview

GrantMe Education is a highly respected Canadian company that aims to make post-secondary education a reality for all students. The company provides a platform for students to match their specific needs with scholarships, bursaries, and grants available in Canada. Here we present an overview of the GrantMe Education reviews that we have gathered.

In our analysis, we have found that customers have expressed their satisfaction with the personalized approach to scholarship applications. A majority of GrantMe Education reviews highlight that the company's services have helped students gain access to scholarship opportunities that would have been otherwise impossible to find. Numerous students were particularly grateful for the company's well-organized platform and the comprehensive guidance provided throughout the application process.

GrantMe Education has also been lauded for its excellent customer service. The company's representatives are known to be responsive, knowledgeable, and empathetic to the needs of students. This dedication to customer service has been integral in supporting students who are often overwhelmed with the scholarship application process.

Several GrantMe Education reviews have also appreciated the cost-effectiveness of using the company's platform. With a reasonable subscription fee, students have access to a range of scholarship opportunities and the support they need to prepare their applications.

Overall, GrantMe Education reviews suggest that the company offers a reliable and user-friendly service that has helped students secure scholarships to further their education. From personalized matching to exceptional customer support, the company has established itself as a go-to platform for students seeking access to education funding in Canada.