United Parcel Service of America [UPS] — delivery, customer service, and competence
On Monday February 11, my package with tracking 1Z9481943504981072, first said it was going to be delivered on Tuesday the 12th. Then the status changed to unknown. I called customer service. They said, that because it is 2-3 day service, they will not delivery it early on Tuesday. Thus it will be delivered on Wednesday. I logged into my ups account and paid for it to be delivered between 145pm and 345pm. Of course it wasn't. Someone was to call me with an update, and the didn't. Come 745 I called again and was told it wouldn't be delivered there were extenuating circumstances beyond ups's control. Not sure what that is, but this is NOT acceptable. I paid to have it expedited. I paid for the window of time. Then no one even calls me back. Because it is a phone needed for my daughter, I am going to pursue this legally because no o e would help and it is all on you.
More United Parcel Service of America [UPS] Complaints & Reviews
- UPS - the truth about ups
- UPS Basic - poor service
- UPS - I hate ups - the worst shipping company!
- UPS - Harassment
- UPS Canada - poorest customer service
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - driver
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - my ups driver
- United Parcel Service [UPS] - package lost
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - ups driver
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - reckless driving