Meridian Travel & Tourism Logo

Meridian Travel & Tourism

Having problems with Meridian Travel & Tourism?

Meridian Travel & Tourism Customer Service Contacts

Office 2404, 24th Floor, Business Tower A, Electra Street
Abu Dhabi
United Arab Emirates

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Meridian Travel & Tourism Customer Service. Initial Meridian Travel & Tourism complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Meridian Travel & Tourism above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Meridian Travel & Tourism. Discuss the issues you have had with Meridian Travel & Tourism and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Meridian Travel & TourismTravel package paid and company is not there

I have taken the travel package of AED 6000 (14 nights) from Meridian Travel & Tourism in 18/09/2019, and nothing utilized till now. They didn't give any bookings till now by saying many reasons and now the website is not working, no contact number. I need my money back.

Meridian Travel & TourismHoliday scam

They captured me by giving gold coin and false free travel voucher.
    They have done fraud of aed 22000 by saying that they will provide international and local travel for 70 days. I can use these 70 days in any time.
    After that I sent mail for bookings 3-4 times but I did not get any proper response.
    I have not availed single service. They have take our hard earned money.

Please help me to resolve the issue. I am still paying emis.

Meridian Travel & TourismFake holiday contract, no response, no calls, no booking for our holidays

Fake holiday contract
      The company called on my mobile phone saying they have a meeting with cities business personnel, so I joined them in a hotel room. There me and my husband were asked to sit and discuss with them about the holiday packages which if succeeded, we would be given a gift voucher. We were told about different holiday packages and they manipulated us with their holiday contract all around the world. We paid in advance of AED 11, 000/- for 35 days holiday package and received no successful response afterwards. It has been almost 8 months and none of them are in contact. No email replies, no call receive, nothing! It was just a scam!!

Meridian Travel & TourismBooking holiday packages

l has booking holiday package with Meridian Travel agents it was 14 days holiday and l already payed. l am trying to call them but no anyone answer and phones are not working. l hear many people complain for Meriden Travel so can you help me regarding this issue please.
        My contact number [protected]
        My name is Mehmet yildirim

For them adress and information
        Head Office - MENA Region, Al Dana, Danata Tower A, 24th Floor, Office No 2404
        > P.O Box. 92198 | Abu Dhabi, UAE
        > T: +971 [protected]

Omar2020 Jul 28, 2020

Tourism Department complaint form http://casereporting.gov.ae/ComplaintRegister/complaint.html?dept=RENU&locale=en

Omar2020 Jul 27, 2020

Office is closed and website expired..
            I visited their office and the attached was on the door.. seems they runaway!!
            Better you file a case as well..

Comments

Meridian Travel & TourismFake holiday contract, no service

I signed a contract with them in December and tried to book 3 times till February, every time they failed to fulfill the request.. a friend insisted on a reservation and it was done through booking.com!!
          I filed a complaint with the consumer protection department but unfortunately got rejected saying the company exists and promised to do their best to serve.. and moreover any signed contract should be taken to court not CP.
          I'll follow "nasmtl" and file a civil case too..
          I encourage others to do the same.
          I will include (Ammas taste flour mill) in the case, as their credit card machine was used in my payment, and the shop exists in Hamdan street.

Janna Ali Nov 08, 2020

I have the same case and I want to know exactly what to do

• Jf
              JFK61 Aug 13, 2020

I fell for the same scam, called to hotel on Thurs 2nd Jan 2020, went to police following morning (Friday, having been duped on the Thursday evening at the hotel) early as I thought it strange my 19, 000 payment went to Ammas Taste Flour Mill and suspected it was a fraud) Police told me they looked legit and told me to come back later if I wanted them to investigate. I called the hotel from where they were operating and they told me they were uthere again on the Friday afternoon/evening so I went back to the hotel again, got shown a copy of their trade Licence and got a copy of the sales guys Emirates ID. The story he told me convinced me they were legit and he said to draw by their offices if I had any doubts. A week later I got an invoice for 2nd 19, 000 as I'd paid first half 19, 000 of a 38, 000 package. When I advised them that I'd agreed to pay the 2nd 19, 000 incrementally and that their website wasn't working to allow me to make bookings they told me that they would invoice me monthly for the remainder once the website was fixed. Didn't hear any more from them. Just now tried ringing and call is diverted to another number with a voicemail.
              I haven't filed a case yet but wonder if there's any point. How have you got on with your case?

• Ko
              Kousay Dec 02, 2020

@JFK61 I have fallen under the same scam
              Would you please be kind enough to email me a copy of their trade license and EID in order to open a civil case
              [email protected]

Omar2020 Aug 13, 2020

@JFK61 Will proceed with the case in a few days, as it goes to an attempt of reconciliation first.
              Would be helpful if others do the same.

Jul 05, 2020

Meridian Travel & Tourism — No service, no response, no contact

They have renamed the company from meridian travel & tourism to meridian tourism therefore there customer...

Meridian Travel & TourismFake holiday contract

The company called on my mobile phone saying they have a meeting with cities business personnel, so I joined them in a hotel room. There me and my husband were asked to sit and discuss with them about the holiday packages which if succeeded, we would be given a gift voucher. We were told about different holiday packages and they manipulated us with their holiday contract all around the world. We paid in advance of AED 10, 000/- for 35 days holiday package and received no successful response afterwards. It has been almost a year and none of them are in contact. No email replies, no call receive, nothing! It was just a scam!!

Meridian Travel & TourismFraud company

I got registered with Meridian Travel & Tourism in Aug 19 and purchased pacakge of AED 21500 for life time services.

I have not availed a single services which they made promises at the time of selling it.

Now company employees not responding. No body comes to office. Company website is not working.

I want back my hard earned money.

Please help me on this.

Regards,
              Piyush Jhanwar
              +971 [protected]

Meridian Travel & TourismTravel package paid and company is not there

Meridian Travel & TourismPackage, didn't get what I was told

We were told we won a lucky trip to Armenia and we had to go to an hotel to recieve the reward and when we arrived they told us about what they would offer. Thing like holidays to other countries and trips in good hotels and we paid a big amount of money for a package, we thought it was a scam but there were many others that bought even more expensive packages. Now, they won't accept my calls, I couldn't find their website and I can't email them (their email was deleted)

Meridian Travel & TourismTravel package paid and now company is not there

I have taken the travel package of AED 5, 000 from Meridian Travel & Tourism in September 2019, and nothing utilized till now. They didn't give any bookings till now by saying many reasons and now the website is not working, no contact number. I need my money back.

Last email I received was in April 2020. After that nothing.

Meridian Travel & TourismFake service contract

Company name : Meridian Travel And Tourism
                      P.O Box. 92198 | Abu Dhabi, UAE
                      T: +971 [protected]
                      Address : Electra street - behind City Seasons Hotel - same bldg of ATS Trading super market - 10th floor.
                      Customer care representative : Mr. Ahmed Saleh

Sales point was in Abu Dhabi COOP Al Mina - Groung floor - before the going up escalator

we paid a 5, 000 trial service contract against Hotel bookings and they failed to fulfill any of our requests several time and they agreed to refund back my money then they escaped.

Meridian Travel & TourismTravel & Tourism

I have paid the 15000 AED in the month of Sep after that I have never got any service and now they are not responding about my money or product. it's very difficult in this situation to deal with them.

very 3rd class people and not helping with solution. need to file a police case.

• Ms
                            M.Siduqui Oct 25, 2020

this company owner Agdul Gous started his new company with the new name of https://www.greenlinkstourism.com . and planning to make other people fool.

Meridian Travel & TourismTravel & tourism

Fake company I have invested my 22000 aed in oct month in cash, they promised me free europe trip with flight for 5 people of my family, and after that no response since that time, all people run away now no website working no office or nither landline number.

My simple suggestion to you people checks with old company gulf gate and this company connection then decide about your so-called package. I lost my money but I don't want other people to face the same issue. Many companies like this in the market. Doing the same way business collecting money and run away. So be care full.

• Updated by M.Siduqui · May 30, 2020

I become a member in gulf gate company and after few months this company disappears and they run away with my 16000 after few months again I found the same person in mall and I have to fill up a coupon and the same process they called me in the hotel by saying that I won a lucky gift from the side and they have given some details what they have given earlier after that they forced to pay the amount on the same day or else I will not get future benefits of free holidays and all, then I have asked about the old company-related so they told no relation between them but on very 2nd day I went to the there main office and I found the same person and staff of gulf gate old company and they started an argument with me after 1 hr discussion they denied me to give my money back. so my humble request you to please don't become a member of this kind of fake company or don't pay any money to them these people will run away.

Be careful and spread awareness against them.

Omar2020 Jul 28, 2020

Can I have more details please about this Gulf gate company? Location, telephone, pobox?
                              I'm trying to collect as much information as possible about this.

• Mo
                              mohamed atef1979 Jun 27, 2020

We faced the same thing, so please help us to follow up the legal action :
                              1- Please file an online complaint in the concerned authority (The Department of Culture and Tourism) complaint web site:

2- Then if they don`t care then please let us file an online case at (Abu Dhabi Judicial Department), later will send here the details for everyone.
                              My contact whatsapp number is [protected] .
                              Regards,
                              Mohamed Atef

Apr 22, 2020

Meridian Travel & Tourism — They take your money and never respond your requests

I purchased a package from them Paid in advance after promising of very good choices of hotels. After...

Jan 06, 2020

Meridian Travel & Tourism — Travels & tourism

There is lot of hide and seek they do while briefing the plan. 1. A noisy environment where lot of other...