The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Travelgenio — Air ticket agency
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I reserved five tickets on French Bee through Travelgenio on May 8, 2020 from San Francisco to Paris. (Purchase Request: 179826683; Booking ref. AQERJO) On August 12, I was informed by French Bee that the flights were cancelled and I could apply for vouchers before Aug. 31. I did apply before that date (I saved screenshots of the applications). French Bee sent me a note on Sept. 17 telling me to apply to Travelgenio. I called TG's U.S. number and they told me French Bee is responsible for the claim. I filed a claim with the DOT against French Bee because I could find no other way to reach them. They just sent me a reply again denying the claim. I tried in Nov. and again today to reach Travelgenio in the U.S. and Spain. Their U.S. no. has been discontinued. Their Spain number requires me to enter my booking ref. When I do, it refuses to recognize it and hangs up after three tries. Their customer service link requires me to provide an email. It sends a message to that email saying "We don't recognize your email" with no link (this is the same email I used to make the original reservation). I am losing over $2500 on these tickets and don't know what to do but possibly file another DOT complaint against Travelgenio this time? Any recommendation you have would be most appreciated. I have copies of emails, complaints, ticket confirmations, etc.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Travelgenio Complaints & Reviews
- Travelgenio - travelgenio do not respond to refund and credits for flights
- Travelgenio - flight cancellation refund
- Travelgenio - this company is a fraud. don't book with them
- Travelgenio - change of date for ticket
- Travelgenio - change of the flight date
- Travelgenio - The flight ticket is automatically canceled and travelgenio have to get a refund. However, they haven't received any phone calls and no e-mails .
- Travelgenio - payment method unavailable
- Travelgenio - customer service
- Travelgenio - Why do I have to pay the cancellation fee when I cannot travel to due to border restrictions?
- Travelgenio - I'm complaining about my flight