Time Warner Cable — rip off charges
Time Warner Cable is takes advantage of customers who disconnect service by charging bogus fees. I recently disconnected and watched as the tech took away all of their equipment. Guess what? I get charged $50 for "equipment adjustment". Their customer service rep said it was for a unreturned modem and they would check into it. Guess what, one month later and they still have not checked. I'm not paying - ever.
Watch out for Time Warner's Ripoffs!
More Time Warner Cable Complaints & Reviews
- Charter communications - hard core porn shows on tv
- Time Warner Cable Pay Express - online payment is a rip-off!
- Time Warner Cable - picture loss, poor quality
- Time Warner Cable - false promotion
- Charter communications - service outages
- Time Warner Cable - harassment/aggressive upselling/rudeness
- Time Warner Cable - billing
- Time Warner Cable - fails to pay refund
- Time Warner - terrible experience!
- Cui - Communications Unlimited (Charter Cable - Communications) - Bad Service / mis-management