Tim Hortonsdrive thru worker

I have been a regular at Tim Horton for over 15 years, and I won't go back. Tim Horton's has always been my favorite restaurant. I went through the drive-thru at about 10:07 a.m. before Sunday School. I placed my order with someone who wasn't good at taking my order. When I drove up to the window to pay for my order, I wanted to just drive away but thought that would be rude. I paid for my order, then after I drove away I threw the food and drinks away. I believe the name tag said Tammy, this lady smelled so bad, her appearance was very nasty. I am very picky about who prepares my food. She wasn't clean at all. And when she handed me the drinks, she didn't know what she was doing, and almost spilled them. She wouldn't even tell me which soda was diet.
I know this lady is never clean because I have seen her before at a public school I had done volunteer work at. Also, I don't want to have someone prepare my food that hurts babies and brags to everyone about it. What she tried to do to that baby was unspeakable. I know there will be many others who feel the same way when they see her. Since I won't go back that already results in 4 customers lost. My son, daughter, and husband. And when people find ask me why I won't go to my favorite restaurant anymore, they won't neither.

Ap
Oct 07, 2019

Comments

•   Oct 07, 2019

The cashier prepared your food and drinks. I thought the kitchen staff prepared food and the cashier took the money.