Tim Hortons — bread tag in begal, hurt tooth
I am a Tim Hortons girl through and through. I can understand slow service, training, maintenance and even the occasional got the wrong order.
But today marked the day of how does this even happen?
I went to bite into my begal and cream cheese and hurt my tooth on a bread tag that was in my cream cheese spread! My begal had a bread tag in it!
I am very disappointed in the Collingwood Tim Hortons as they do not seem to have the right attitudes, have very under par service and now a tag in my begal!
Well thank God I didn't chip my tooth but it sure hurt like hell!
I can only imagine if this was a little kid and could have choked on this or worse.
More Tim Hortons Complaints & Reviews
- Tim Hortons - treatment of employees 
- Tim Hortons - roll up the rim 
- Tim Hortons - unfair labour practices 
- Tim Hortons - rude/careless 
- Tim Hortons - rims already rolled up 
- Tim Hortons - lack of customer service
- Tim Hortons - dark roast
- Tim Hortons - hazelnut flavoring
- Tim Hortons - employer / franchise owner
- Tim Hortons - iced cappuccino