Tim Hortonstimcard/timapp

S Jul 15, 2019

I opened a case with TimHortons three weeks back and have been chasing them since then, I'm sorry to say how an unprofessional and pathetic response I got so far without any resolution

The case I opened is to report issues related to the last two TimCards I purchased,

The first one purchased on April 24th (TimCard [protected]) and the other TimCard purchased on June 27th (TimCard [protected]), here's what I noticed happened...

I bought a Tim Card on 24th April'2019 and spent $2 at a Tim Hortons store later I moved the $48 balance from my TimCard# [protected] to my TimApp, on the very next day I found that the credit on my Timapp went down to $34 and a few cents. A credit of $14 disappeared without me using it at all!

I bought another TimCard on 27th June'2019 and spent $6 on this card at a Tim Hortons store later I moved the $44 balance from this TimCard# [protected] to my Timapp, on the very next day I found that the credit on my Timapp went down to $34 and a few cents. A credit of $10 disappeared again for no reason! I have since then stopped using TimApp and have retained the remaining balance as it is until today as a proof to help Tim Hortons investigate the issue further...

I spent hours making multiple calls to explain what's going on to Tim Hortons agents who kept pushing back asking me to contact the other support number as they can't help me out, agents on 1-888-601-1616 pushed me to contact 1-866-846-2273 and vice versa

I hope posting my complaint here will help find out what the root cause is? And compensate me for the lost amount as well as the time I spent making several calls and exchanging emails describing my situation to several agents...my case ID# is PXWN6