Tim Hortonsslip and almost fall, injured my new hip

This morning I went to my local Tim Horton's for two coffees. They are building a new one so right now they are running out of mobile trailer. It had been raining and I slipped on their floor, I grabbed the door handle and managed not to fall right down but I did injure my hip, it is a replacement I got 1 1/2 years ago.I am in great pain right now and will be seeing a doctor in the morning. The ladies behind the counter were not concerned when I told them that I slipped and hurt myself, or that the floor was slippery.

• Fe
    FellatTimmyHos Apr 17, 2016

I fell at a Tim Hortons in Pickering, they had washed the foyer floor and the sign was not visible it should have been outside or in clear view in the front. I have bloody scrapes and bruises and couldn't walk for weeks properly.