Tim Hortonsjob offer & agreement

T

Hi,
I am Naresh from India and i received job offer from Tim Hortons Family as House coordinator. I have sent my passport scan and i received contract agreement to sign from Barrister Allan Hutchinson. Please inform me whether it is genuine one or a scam.
I am attaching the contract agreement pictures. Request to suggest me for proceeding further if it is a genuine offer.

job offer & agreement
job offer & agreement

• Go
    govindraj k Jul 10, 2017

Hi I also received the same attachment, I'm. Also in confused is this real or fake

Sameer Tz Nov 28, 2018

@govindraj k It was real or fake??

• Hi
    hiteshmishra232 Oct 15, 2018

i got this job offer today, so anyone there who join like this ? and any further experience

• Sh
    Shakthi Priya Jul 14, 2019

Got an offer similar to the above mentioned one. Is it real or fake? Should I share my details or no?? Please anyone suggest here

• Pr
    Priyanka Manwani Aug 07, 2019

Even I recieved one, what did you guys do? Should I send?

• Pr
    preetsingh Aug 26, 2019

I also got this similar job offer, any one applied, any experience please suggest me