Tim Hortonsgift card

T Jan 04, 2020 Review updated:

Complaint Description:
I received a $15 gift card from one of my students for Christmas. On Friday, Jan 3rd at approx 11:20am I jogged to Tim Hortons. I purchased a large soul and a large coffee. I used my $15 gift card to pay for it. I think it was approx $7.50. I actually took a picture of my lunch yesterday because I send the picture to my student who gave me the gift card to say Thank You. Today I jogged 5km again to Tim's at 4 Thomson Cres in Erin, Ontario. for lunch. I did not have my purse as I was jogging and I only had my gift card with the remaining balance. I chilli and a tea and was told that there was a zero balance on my card. Luckily the lady behind me paid for my lunch as I did not have my purse. The Tim's card number is [protected]. I scratched the silver sticker and the number underneath it is [protected]. Can you please look in to what happened to my remaining balance. I know the amount is small, but I was without money when I arrived and was depending on the card for my lunch (and energy) for my jog back home. Much appreciated. Tammy Dean [protected]