Tim Hortons — employee behavior
I ordered S Regular coffee at 2330 on 24.11.19 and an employee named Manpreet yelled at me after I asked for a sleeve. The cup was burning hot, I work in hosp. and everytime I order coffee, she makes unpleasant face, and gives me a response as I should go away. She told me last time I made a fuss for not giving the sleeve. If she remembered I asked for it, why didn't she give it at first place?
I felt insulted in front of other employee and other clients. I spent money for coffee, not for disrespect and yelling. I thought to refrain from complaining couple of times before, but tonight, she made me feel insulted. I would rather stay without coffee or food, but I am pledging not to visit there now onwards.
Tim Hortons is a reputed name. I think the owner should train them for customer service, atleast how to talk to people. This is the only employee who behaved to this extreme level since I started working there 8 years ago.
More Tim Hortons Complaints & Reviews
- Tim Hortons - treatment of employees 
- Tim Hortons - roll up the rim 
- Tim Hortons - unfair labour practices 
- Tim Hortons - rude/careless 
- Tim Hortons - rims already rolled up 
- Tim Hortons - lack of customer service
- Tim Hortons - dark roast
- Tim Hortons - hazelnut flavoring
- Tim Hortons - employer / franchise owner
- Tim Hortons - iced cappuccino