Menu
The Good Feet Store Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

reviews and complaints

www.goodfeet.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.3 43 Reviews

How responsive is The Good Feet Store's customer service?

3 Resolved
39 Unresolved
Very poor 🤒
We don't know much about how The Good Feet Store handles customer complaints outside ComplaintsBoard, but what we see here, on our website, is quite disappointing. We think there might be reasons for the company's actions (like not knowing about the complaints), and we would be happy to see them among customer-focused businesses that easily solve customer problems. But until that happens, we ask reviewers to be cautious when dealing with The Good Feet Store and using their services, and to carefully read the experiences of other customers on ComplaintsBoard, because who is warned is armed, you know! 💪
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for The Good Feet Store has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

The Good Feet Store reviews and complaints 43

Filter reviews by rating
1 review
Sort by:

Newest The Good Feet Store reviews and complaints

8:11 pm EDT

The Good Feet Store No refunds only store credit

After reading other customers feedback I’m realizing I’m out a lot of money. I’m no longer confident the inserts will help correct my foot issues. I was desperate when I went to the Good Feet Store today and the woman that helped me was very convincing. I felt pressured to spend the almost $1200 because all I wanted was pain relief. She never actually said to me no refunds before running my credit card. She handed me a piece of paper that stated no refunds as she was processing my credit card. Since my card had already been processed I didn’t feel I had the option not to sign the paperwork. This was after getting me approved for an account with a Wells Fargo credit card to help with cost. I also bought a pair of pricey shoes because I was told they were better than any other shoe brand with the Good Feet arch supports.

Desired outcome: I want a full refund for the arch support kit. I’m willing to return them and keep the shoes I purchased. I’m no longer convinced this company is trying to help me. I feel scammed!

Oct 02, 2022 2:12 pm EDT

They are trained not to tell you no refunds until after your card is processed. The same thing happened to me.

11:43 am EDT

The Good Feet Store Orthotics

This isn’t a complaint per se, more just a warning to those considering Good Feet orthotics. I am 58, in good health, not overweight, etc. If you are looking for custom, corrective orthotics, you won’t get out of a Good Feet store under $1000. Although they have hundreds of different orthotic inserts, they aren’t truly “custom” for you, rather they are the best fit for your particular shoe size and foot shape that they can offer. I should have gone back to my podiatrist and asked about custom orthotics before I committed to Good Feet, but now that I have, I’m stuck because of their No Return policy.

Desired outcome: Good Feet should offer a refund/restock policy because these aren’t “custom”.

Oct 02, 2022 2:14 pm EDT

I too should have returned to my podiatrist. That is in the near future as these inserts hurt my feet.

K
6:34 pm EDT

The Good Feet Store Show is too small and insert slips

Worst experience ever! I am now in a lot of pain in my foot from the shoe that is too small that the salesman suggested. The salesman measures my foot which according to them I was a size 8. My whole freakin life I have never worn a size 8 and told him that I am an 8.5 shoe size. Well the salesman recommended the size 8 and saw the shoe in me and said it was a good fit. What a HUGE mistake that was as now I am icing my right foot and it is difficult to put weight on my foot it feels bruised. Horrific and I want my money back. Either that or I will link walk my way in your store and show everyone what this scam does to your feet! Whatever you do DO NOT go into this store or you will regret it.

Desired outcome: Money back

4:12 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The Good Feet Store SCAM, after severe back pain caused by their arches in 4 days.....non-returnable

Went to the good feet store in tucson az on Monday, sales pitch stated their system would eliminate my foot pain. Glenn Reiner was the sales person, very convincing predatory sales practices. After paying 733.00 I felt if it stopped my pain it was worth it. Followed his instructions to wear a few hours a day. By Wednesday I was having a little lower back pain. By Thursday afternoon the back pain was severe. I stopped wearing the arches they sold me. Went for an adjustment to my back on Friday. On Friday as I was putting everything back in the bag to return to the store I noticed in fine print on the bottom of the receipt non-refundable, all sales final. I decided to go to the store on Monday and return what I bought including an unopened pair of tennis shoes and was told by the assistant Manage rIrene Salas that they could not refund my money even though I explained the arches, pads and tennis shoes did not work for me and caused severe back pain. THIS IS A SCAM WITH PREDATORY SALES PRACTICES. they should be investigated and put out of business. If they were legitament then when the system did not work they would gladly refund your money. They know they do not work in a large number of cases that is why they put all sales final on the receipt and NEVER MENTION VERBALLY DURING THE TRANSACTION. Taking advantage of older individuals.

Desired outcome: Refund

Director Customer Care
Carlsbad, US
Jun 10, 2022 4:56 pm EDT

Customer came back to store requesting refund. Was explained No Refund policy and left store, leaving all products at store. Customer was refunded same day: 5/2/2022.

6:07 pm EDT

The Good Feet Store Complaint

I went into a GFS in Tukwila, Wa. only because a friend purchased a 100.00 dollar gift certificate there, not aware of GFS outrageous price point on their orthotic system. I went in to check it out and got a wham-bam sales pitch that went on for an hour. Very convincing but also quite misleading. After speaking to a foot and knee doctor later, it was explained to me that selecting an orthotic off the shelf in a back store room will not solve the problems of the majority of patients with more severe issues. A pre molded factory cookie cutter piece never replaces a professionally done, molded to your own foot, orthotic. And, you don't need more than one pair along with some really good arch support insoles to wear around the house when relaxing. AND follow up is everything.

At the GFS I was talked into buying 3 pairs of orthotics with their system along w/ 3 pairs of "activator insoles". (By the way, you pay for the insoles AND the little pieces of plastic on the toe each separately; 30.00 for each insole and 30.00 separate charge for the little piece of plastic which in my opinion does nothing to compliment the arch support). I was never told that there was any other option i.e. buying one orthotic to see if it worked. There was no

explanation about the little piece of plastic on the insole costing a total of 90.00 separate charge outside of insole cost. (If you wash the insole, these little pieces fall off BTW). When I saw the total charge which was given to me at the end once everything was rung up, I almost fainted. Then I was told "NO REFUNDS and NO RETURNS". I should have walked out and that's on me, but walking out on a "really nice person" who just spent an hour convincing me of the magic of GFS product was too rude even for me.

I tried them, the large orthotic is painful and not comfortable to walk on. The other two do nothing for me. How can you possibly tell walking a 20 foot runway in the store if an orthotic off the shelf is really going to help. I was not given the opportunity to try the other 2 in the set. Further, the sales person assured me they would be following up in 2 weeks to see how I was doing. Made sure they had my correct phone number. NOT. Never have heard from them since plopping down the bottom line - big time purchase. Ca-ching.

Issue: I feel mislead; the price should have been disclosed upfront; any and all options if there were any should have been discussed upfront; no refunds or returns should have been discussed up front; GFS sales person made it a point several times to say the Foot and Knee Doctors don't do for you what the GFS does (as I did at one point discuss getting a second opinion from a real Doctor); there was no explanation about how the sales person was selecting the arch supports they were - clinically based methodology? All in all I feel very ripped off. The supports are sitting in their box to this day as I cannot use them. And let's get real. A thirty day exchange policy when you are not going to know if there is a break-in period for the higher arch support. C'mon. I only saw the exchange policy just now when I was looking up GFS complaints or lawsuits. Not told about this in store and now it's too late, even if there is an exchange policy at all on arch system. I think that must just be for shoes. I should have purchased a pair of shoes w/ my 100.00 dollar gift certificate. I at least could have used them.

Desired outcome: Due to misrepresentation and the uselessness of what I paid 1500.00 dollars for, I would like a refund please. To have this much money invested in something sitting in a box is exceptionally frustrating.

1:59 pm EDT

The Good Feet Store 3-step orthotics and footwear refunds

i would like a refund of my purchases..

just yesterday i was in the store for an hour.. i believe i was so caught up in the moment that i didn’t really think about how much money i was spending .. and then today find that i cannot get a refund?

i was told there is a 30-day guarantee… trial period ?

i wore the thin ones whole shopping and no relief…

i have nothing in writing stating that there are no refunds

This is definitely false advertising or being deceived…

that is no way to run a business!

Desired outcome: Please refund….. i can return these products

9:38 pm EDT

The Good Feet Store Inserts

I bought my set of 3 inserts in December of 2020, so I’ve been wearing them as directed for a year and four months. I was a little skeptical because I’ve tried numerous treatments over the years to relieve by back and foot pain, but after assurances from the Good Feet Store staff, I was talked into making the $1600.00 purchase. I am sure that these inserts have worked for many people, but after all this time, I have absolutely no improvement in my back or foot pain, and in fact, have additional foot fatigue/discomfort from the inserts. I realize they are in the business of selling, but perhaps they should be more honest about the possibility that there may be no improvement, rather than insisting that all my pain would go away with time. On top of that, I was told that they would stay in contact with me to see how I was progressing. I was contacted once in the first month and was told that it was to soon to see results at that point, and that’s the last time I heard from them.

Desired outcome: My hope is they will be more forthcoming with people, and also to warn people who may be considering them that they should exercise caution before spending over $1500.00 of non refundable savings.

Read full review of The Good Feet Store and 2 comments
2 comments
Oct 02, 2022 2:18 pm EDT

Our comments go to Good Feet and are ignored. This is not a complaints board. Another scam.

Mgg MA
Apr 24, 2022 6:15 pm EDT

Same here. Turns out GFS products/arch supports only work for 10% of people w/ minor issues. I wanted to walk out and go to a foot doctor for a second opinion but the sales person talked me out of it. Arch supports have been painful and in my case I NEVER got a follow up call - not one. NO REFUNDS thing should have been my red flag to walk away. In good faith I trusted them. Total rip off in my opinion and there is certainly a lot more I could have done with 1600.00 bucks.

W
2:48 pm EDT

The Good Feet Store Good feet 3-step system

On 2/28/2022, I purchased The 3-Step System and the shoes they recommended from The Good Feet Store in Arlington, TX.

The reason I went to the store was to find a solution that would address shin splints. I was told that the inserts would certainly alleviate the painful shin splints.

However, after wearing the inserts as instructed, not only did I continue to experience shin splints, I also began to experience pain in my feet. I have never experienced pain in my feet prior to this using the inserts.

I notified my Sales Rep who asked me to return for a refit. After returning for a refit and exchanging the inserts, the pain in my feet continues as well as the continued shin splints.

Not only did the inserts not help with the shin splints, they actually worsened and now I have pain in both feet when I walk or apply pressure.

Desired outcome: I would like to be refunded my money because now I am incurring additional expenses because of the foot pain that I have because of the inserts.

N
5:56 pm EST

The Good Feet Store Three step arch supports

I went to the goodfeet store in Portage Michigan on westnedge Ave.
I was looking for replacements for arch supports because I had some in the past that worked. The year prior I had surgery for hammer toe. The salesperson told me they use a three step system, trainer strengthener
supports, relaxation supports, and maintainer supports. The total cost including some insoles was 1498.00! The strengtheners I wanted to keep but at a cost of 400.00 it still was hard to fathom. The other two sets were THIN plastic that looked like they cost 50 cents to make using Injection molding.
I was told to try them and if they didn't work out I could return and see what options I had.
This place is a total RIP OFF. You have to be rich to not be shocked by the unreal costs. I read there was a class action law suit against them and I would file another as you can not return anything!

Desired outcome: I want my money back

E
11:45 pm EDT

The Good Feet Store arch supports and high pressure sales

I was pressured into signing a contract without knowing the final price.
The arch supports do not work as advertised.

Desired outcome: I want the contract cancelled and my money returned.

A
10:40 am EST

The Good Feet Store Supports

Purchased supports from Jason who is now fired.
Turns out that I probably did not need the supports at all
Purchased a pair for both my husband and myself as well as
two pair of Brooks tennis shoes which I do like a lot.
Spoke with manager Mike from The Villages store today [protected])
and he didn't give me much home of helping me out.
NO refunds because they are "medical grade"
Will go see him next Sunday

Desired outcome: Refund for the pair I purchased - I don't believe I need them

Y
4:13 pm EDT

The Good Feet Store Plastic pieces

I went to Torrance store because i have pain on my legs and i asked them if there arch support would help ? They said yes . I agreed to buy it and used it for 2 weeks now. Still nothing different.
I want my $500 back but they said it's not refundable.
Help me please. I'm a student doing part time jobs as delivery and earn $250 a week .
What can i do ? feels like i've been scammed.

Desired outcome: I want my money back please!

2:09 pm EDT

The Good Feet Store Strengthner hug shoe w459

I was having with my feet arch, the sales person came to the conclusion after examine that the strengthener would be able to alleviate my arch issues, but instead it got my feet tired, aching, and very painful. And in less than 20 minutes I had to remove them, my feet was actually turning inward, and hurt all that night, I told my diabetic dr. about these issues, he said removing them was the best action, that was not the best move, being a diabetic patient. $160.45 for less than 20 minutes was too much, and ended with more pain and feet turning inward because of the strengthener w459. I purchased them a few months ago, only used for less than 20 minutes. Never be fooled again. Dissatisfied 😒

2:04 pm EDT

The Good Feet Store Arch supports

Arch supports I bought for $600+ hurt my feet. I could not afford whole system and loan turned down, so salesperson sells me just initial arches and thin rubber soles. I tried to wear arches for three days, but pain so bad in joint of right big toe and knee area (torn meniscus from prior injury). No Refund policy and I cannot find receipt. Maybe I should be more concerned about this than lost money? I am just reporting this to warn others. If salesperson said the completest stem of various arch supports must be bought, then why did person sell me only first pair? I think person simply wanted a sale. I stated all my injuries. I am an elderly female Veteran on limited income. I have had two ankle surgeries plus a frozen joint in right bug tie plus torn ligament in right hip plus torn meniscus in right knee. Deal only with medical personnel with initials after their name. Learn from my expensive mistake!

Desired outcome: Return of money spent

2:18 pm EDT

The Good Feet Store Arch supports

I bought good the arch support system from the Good Feet store a few months ago. I explained to the sales man that I had multiple and extreme problems with my back. I had surgery a year before and was left with spinal cord damage. I told him I was very experienced in arch supports as I had found arch supports and treated my self for years. I had not had problems with feet since then. And those inserts were only $30. He shook his head like he understood, promising, that my current back pain would be relieved by the inserts. People in pain will do anything for relief. I was dumb and believed him and the adds. I was shocked to find out the price. I spent over $800. on the inserts. I should have known better. You can't tell anything by walking around the store for a few minutes. I wanted to believe so badly. Well it made my pain worse. I drove an hour at least 4 times to exchange them, but it just got worse every time. I was shocked to find I couldn't return for a refund. It is a rip off. they need to make it clear the price and the no refund up front. I would have never done it had I known. shame on me.

Desired outcome: I would love a refund on basically unused inserts.

11:53 am EDT

The Good Feet Store arch supports

I went to the good feet store in Ontario Ca. on 2/25/21 They never once tell you how much the bill will be till you get your credit card receipt an it was $1500.00. And you never told that if they don't do what they tell you that you can't get your money back. I wore them for three weeks but never could go more than 1 hour a day with the first support and buy the end of the day with the maintenance support I was in so much pain I could hardly walk. When I would call them I was told to keep wearing them because they were the right supports for my feet or I could come back but would have to pay more if they had to change to a different support. This company takes advantage of people.

Desired outcome: I would like my money back

A
3:46 pm EDT

The Good Feet Store not only a bad product, it causes health issues

I went to this store in July 2018, when I started to have feet issues with 5K run training expecting that they would able to help my feet. The lady who was working then told that their products are life-changing and it is necessary to use that arch support after certain age especially for women whose bone strength is not good all that and made me purchase Arch classic, Flex, Relaxer (what they call arch supporting orthotics) plus cushions for 149.85 and the lifetime servicing program for $99.95. My bill was about $1200 that day. I was totally under impression that the products would support my arch and my problem is solved.

I was wearing them not more than a week, I was feeling so terrible especially in my knees. It does feel like something was kicking back into my knees and causes sharp pain. I initially thought the cause was running, but it did not take too much time for me to realize that it was from wearing those plastic pieces in my shoes.

Within a month, I went back to the store and told them that I don't want to use their product and wanted refund. It was the same person in the store again that day, and said very nice words saying I had to try a different set instead. Took my foot prints again and went to inventory. She came out of that inventory after 20 minutes with a different set again and asked me to try those. I tried for 2 days and took those off from my shoes, but was wearing the relaxers for long until recently. I started to use Flex in my shoes and it caused the same problem again. I feel terrible pain in my knees and lower back.

I went to see if they can take it back and realized it is a scam. When I went first time, they sent me back with another set saying I need to give a try for that to work. They kept on doing that until you loose your refund chance and once that period is over, you can not do anything.

They are making customers believe that they know science behind the pain, and using terminology here and there to gain your trust and selling this ridiculous product to people. When someone is in pain and wanting to find the solution, this company is simply taking advantage of it. With their stupid policy, they are making simply $1000 out of single customer.

This is not just about paying money, someone who thinks that they will be getting benefited from wearing this, is actually causing more health issues. This is a SCAM, government has to investigate this company's products and have some regulations on their products and have more awareness in people who are using them.

SJ Osborn
Apr 22, 2021 9:27 am EDT

Definitely go to a foot specialist if having issues. I fell for the 'Are you suffering from foot, leg or back pain?' ploy(who isn't?). After wearing a week per instructions, decided the numbness in balls of feet and toes was not normal. Contacted the individual who 'fitted' me and he was very argumentative and accusatory. (Learned during my 'fitting' that he was a former car salesman, so know he is well versed in subtle coercion. Must have been having a DUH day or should have walked out at that time) My general prac advises a few weeks to see if numbness dissipates. If not, then will spend more $ for an actual foot specialist. Only medically trained individuals should be dispensing advice and selling orthotics.

7:08 pm EDT

The Good Feet Store shoe inserts

Good feet store is a bait and switch operation in Juno beach fl. I went in fir $39.85 inserts they advertise on tv. Then the clerk said she only had ones that cost $600! My therapist said they shouldn't cost more than $50. The clerk said I could get a refund but the receipt says no refunds. They don't work! I may have to hire an attorney the clerk said the other clerk shouldn't have told me I could a money refund. Why didn't she bring out some other choices after I told her I didn't want to pay $600 for 2 little pieces of plastic?

5:21 pm EDT

The Good Feet Store Arch supports

My wife was told by her doctor that she had high arches. She was having pain on the right side of her foot. High arches the doctor said was the cause.
We went to the good feet store and ask how much the arch supports were. The sales lady said about $300, it's a 3 support system. Well that's $300 per support total $900 plus the shoes over $ 1, 000. 00
Her foot still hurts and now she has pain in her hip.
May have to call an attorney because they don't give refunds.

K
12:35 pm EST

The Good Feet Store Bad experience

On [protected] I visited the Good Feet Store in Reno, NV and purchased some products. I explained to the salesperson that I was a only visiting the Reno area and was hesitant to purchase anything so far from home. He repeatedly told me that there were some one hundred plus Good Feet stores and the exchange and store credit were good anywhere in the United States.

Unfortunately the Good Feet products did not work for me. As I was leaving Reno, I returned the products to the Reno store. On 9-9-2011, around 2 o’clock, I returned to the Good Feet store in Reno. As I entered the woman working at the desk, asked me to wait as she was on the telephone. I overheard a rather loud and strained telephone call. Apparently a female customer had come into the Reno store, just before I arrived, to return some products from a Good Feet from a store in Las Vegas, and to use her store credit. That customer was under the impression that she could have a store credit / exchange at any Good Feet store in the US. From what I heard, the customer was so upset that she left the products, with her name and telephone number, and walked out of the store. It sounded like the woman working in the Reno store that day was talking on the telephone to someone at Good Feet headquarters, and explaining her frustration about not knowing how to handle the situation that occurred just before I arrived.

I did not make the woman working that day in the store in Reno any happier than the previous customer, as I walked in expecting a store credit to be used in at a San Francisco Bay area store (anywhere in the US as I had been promised upon purchasing the products). I told the woman working at the store that day that I had been told exactly the same thing: i.e. that the store credit was good at any of some one hundred plus stores nationwide.

I now have a $540 gift card that I am told is good only at the Reno store. As I spend maybe six days a year in Reno, and some years I am not in Reno at all, this card is worthless to me. I was lead to believe (told emphatically actually) that the credit was good in any store, and I am apparently not the only customer to be given that misinformation. Your records likely show the call from the Reno store to someone Good Feet on 9-9-2011, reflecting the customer from Las Vegas expecting to use her credit in Reno.

Before I made the purchase in the Reno store, under the impression that the credit was good nationwide, I asked the salesperson looked up the stores to see if there was one near me. I was told there was a store in Pleasanton Hill, CA.

I was told that the plastic inserts had a lifetime warranty. After leaving the store I found the 6-month limited warranty. I went back into the store and the salesperson that the warranty didn’t mean anything and said that I could come in whenever and wherever I needed.

I would like to add that I was given many reasons to buy the Good Feet products [protected]. One among many, I was told by the salesman that he was able to walk in his flip-flops with the “relaxers” across Reno to home (about 6 miles) without a problem. I found this to be a pretty compelling reason to buy the Good Feet products. I was told I could us them in any shoes; and on and on with promises of comfort that were untrue. Ironically, I had come into the store to by shoes (not inserts). My feet didn’t hurt before I tried Good Feet products (I have ankle problems). But, my feet did hurt after the few days I tried to use the plastic inserts, and my ankle became problematic once again.

As my feet now did hurt, I went to a pedorthist for advice and he shared with me that the salespeople at Good Feet have a lot of sales training but have little to no training in the biomechanics of the feet. He measured my feet for shoes and said the recommended shoe size from the Good Feet store salesperson was incorrect. (I am glad I did not buy shoes as well as inserts.) Now, wanting to clarify the situation, I went to a second pedorthist and was told the same thing. I had been a victim of a sales pitch, and not even gotten my feet measured properly for a shoe size. The salesperson I encountered in Reno certainly presented himself as an expert in feet and footwear. I have a mild case of “hammertoes” (according to a podiatrist seen some time ago). When I shared this with the salesman he was adamant that I did not have that condition and showed me a rather grotesque model of an advanced case of “hammertoes”. So I am left wondering why is a salesman prescribing orthotics unless he has training in foot biomechanics?

I have tried to work this out with the store. They do not respond to my letters. I filed a complaint with the Reno BBB and the Good Feet Store simply didn’t respond so BBB closed the case. I wrote the Good Feet Customer Service in Carlsbad CA. Again no response. .

would stay away from Good Feet Stores. I was given a great deal misleading and erroneous information, from store locations, to transferability to shoe size measurement, in addition to being told that I did not have a condition previously diagnosed.

6629 S Virginia St. Reno, NV 89511
[protected] | www.goodfeet.com

JIM SHORTS
Rockford, US
Mar 03, 2009 6:35 pm EST

THEY JUST GUESS AND DONT KNOW WHAT THERE DOING.