Menu
reviews & complaints
The Good Feet Store company logo

The Good Feet Store

98 Wadsworth Blvd, Denver, CO, 80226, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
1 complaint
File a complaint Write a review
Phone number
11:00 am - 5:00 pm
ComplaintsBoard
8:11 pm EDT

The Good Feet Store - No refunds only store credit

After reading other customers feedback I’m realizing I’m out a lot of money. I’m no longer confident the inserts will help correct my foot issues. I was desperate when I went to the Good Feet Store today and the woman that helped me was very convincing. I felt pressured to spend the almost $1200 because all I wanted was pain relief. She never actually said to me no refunds before running my credit card. She handed me a piece of paper that stated no refunds as she was processing my credit card. Since my card had already been processed I didn’t feel I had the option not to sign the paperwork. This was after getting me approved for an account with a Wells Fargo credit card to help with cost. I also bought a pair of pricey shoes because I was told they were better than any other shoe brand with the Good Feet arch supports.

Desired outcome: I want a full refund for the arch support kit. I’m willing to return them and keep the shoes I purchased. I’m no longer convinced this company is trying to help me. I feel scammed!

Read full review of The Good Feet Store and 1 comment