Mansion Athletics / Mansion Grove House Logo

Mansion Athletics / Mansion Grove House

Having problems with Mansion Athletics / Mansion Grove House?

Mansion Athletics / Mansion Grove House Customer Service Contacts

+1 512 366 9012 (Customer Service)
+1 512 431 0189 (Customer Service)
Box 201734
Austin, Texas
United States - 78720-1734

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Mansion Athletics / Mansion Grove House Customer Service. Initial Mansion Athletics / Mansion Grove House complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Mansion Athletics / Mansion Grove House above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Mansion Athletics / Mansion Grove House. Discuss the issues you have had with Mansion Athletics / Mansion Grove House and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Mansion Athletics / Mansion Grove House Complaints & Reviews

Mansion Athletics / Mansion Grove HouseOrder from July 2020

It is now February 2021 and we still have no word for an order placed on 7/3/2020. What is most concerning is that my husband and I have made multiple attempts to reach this business and no one returns our messages. We gave the company $400 and should have received our order by August. I understand covid delays but why not return messages? At this point we want a full refund for our order.

Nov 22, 2020

Mansion Athletics — 12.5 lb dumbell order# 65449 on 7/16/20 still not received as of 11/22/20!!!

I placed two orders from Mansion, both included a 12.5 lb dumbell. One on 6/30/20 and one on 7/16/20. On...

Mansion Athletics / Mansion Grove Housetwine reel with 500 feet of heavy duty polyester rope-each

I had to wait over a month for delivery only to find that this supposed "heavy-duty" rope is really 1# twine and I have to wind it myself! And then I find about 1/3 of the way through that there is a break and I have to knot it together. Sure looks like heavy-duty rope in the website picture . . . maybe it was at one point . . . just POS twine now.

RESOLVED

• Mansion Athletics / Mansion Grove House's response · Jul 26, 2018

Hello Brautigaive,

We apologize for the delay due to demand for the reel. We were unable to identify your order based upon your profile name: Brautigaive. Please provide us the order number or email address, so we can review and respond with more specific.

You are welcome to contact us if you need any other information or clarification, we are here to help.

Customer Service Manager
        Ph: 512.366.9012
        Fx: 512.213.0800
        [email protected]
        Mansion Athletics Customer Service

Mansion Athleticspool table conversion set

On the 21st of Jan. I bought a pool table conversion set from Mansion for $549.27, including shipping & taxes. On the 23rd Mansion sent me an email stating that the shipping should have been $410.40 & I only paid $53.47. Apparently they advertised it incorrectly. I cancelled the order & they said they would remit $549.27 to my credit card. A week later they still hadn't done this. So I called them & they said they couldn't understand what had happened. I ended up having to dispute the charge to my credit card company. Don't ever do business with Mansion! They misrepresent their products and then try to keep your money. Or they hold it as long as they can to collect interest.

Mansion Athleticsdelivery/communication

Mansion doesn't seem to be in control of their stock. According to their customer service they don't have control of the warehouses that ship the stock. They seem to have no visibility on when or if items are shipped. My elementary school is still waiting on the equipment we ordered in October. I have had to contact them to inquire about the status 4 times now. The customer service is very reassuring and promises to contact me with updates. Yet they have yet to do so. Items were shipped late. Critical items were missing from the order, and those items were shipped late (or perhaps not at all I am still waiting).

Mansion Athletics — terrible customer service!!!

I am a teacher and I purchased something from this company with PTA money for my students with a disorder...

Mansion Athletics — company refuses to answer emails & phone calls

They sent me the wrong tennis racquet and are not answering emails and phone calls to try to rectify the...