The Brick... Sucksdont buy from the brick

S

We purchased a mattress and chair last week. It was to be delivered on Thursday between 1 - 4 pm but didn't show up till after 6:3opm after I took the afternoon off work to receive the shipment. Then it turned out they sent the wrong mattress and wrong coloured chair too, so I went to the store the next day to verify what mattress I had ordered and they said they would call me at home right away with the delivery and I stressed that I needed it the next day because I had already thrown out my old mattress. Well I get home no call, several hours later I called back to be told that the delivery would be Thursday which is almost a week away. I told them not acceptable and that I would like them to pick up the mattress and give me a credit. So the customer service told me not a problem that he would do that and was sorry they had made this mistake. Well I previously been to another mattress store, so I called them to order a mattress for delivery for the next day. Well about an hour later I get another call from The Brick's so called customer service and he said I made an error and can't give you a refund and that they don't do refunds. I asked to have a manager call me back which was two days ago and I had to call again today and still haven't spoken with a so called manager. What crap is that... so they basically will not cancel the mattress order... Can they do this.?? I would never buy another thing at that store, they never return your calls and there is apparently never a manager or supervisor in the store. I truly don't know how they stay in business. Hopefully people will wise up and realize what crap they have and the lack of customer service.

Mark IBM Dec 03, 2010

Had the almost same experience (minus the chair). They messed up my order and delivered the wrong mattress box. It took so long for them to finally give me the right one. You can definitely get a refund from the brick, especially if they messed up your order like that. They even have 90 day guarantee for mattresses, I believe, that if you're not satisfied you can bring it back.