Price Busters Discount Furniture Logo

Price Busters Discount Furniture

Having problems with Price Busters Discount Furniture?

Price Busters Discount Furniture Customer Service Contacts

+1 410 789 5666 (Glen Burnie, MD)
+1 410 612 1627 (Edgewood, MD)
+1 410 662 4071 (East Baltimore, MD)
+1 443 772 0352 (Rosedale, MD)
+1 410 282 4562 (Essex, MD)
+1 301 669 1925 (Forestville, MD)
+1 301 350 1300 (Hyattsville, MD (Central Ave.)
+1 301 439 0270 (Hyattsville, MD (University Blvd)
2415 West Franklin Street

Hyattsville, MD
7870 Central Ave., Hyattsville, MD 20785

Hyattsville, MD
2101 University Blvd E., Hyattsville MD 20783

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Price Busters Discount Furniture Customer Service. Initial Price Busters Discount Furniture complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Price Busters Discount Furniture above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Price Busters Discount Furniture. Discuss the issues you have had with Price Busters Discount Furniture and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Price Busters Discount FurnitureBedroom set

On 1 January my husband and I purchased a bedroom set for my daughter. We were told that because it was placed online that we had to wait for a phone call from Danielle to schedule delivery. To this day we have not gotten a delivery date. I have written several emails, messages, cards, and even sent a text message. With each instance we are getting the runaround and I do not understand why. The furniture was paid in full over $1000 worth.

Price Busters Discount FurnitureDelivery schedule and delivery

I purchased a sofa & loveseat 7/16/20 to be delivered on 7/30/20 I paid $100.00 to have my old furniture removed on 7/28/20 I was called the nite before said there was a flood at wh. My furniture was damaged. Now the flooding was the week before, why didn't they let me know then. They said they would get me a set by following wk. Set for 8/4 middle of tropical storm, they carried in pillows in pouring rain and cushions too, half of sofa uncovered (no plastic) all wet called store to advise, manager advised it would take 2 wks to get a new set. I had to keep the set as my husband had just came home from hospital on 7/24. I had to keep it, so I had a fan blow on it until dry.

Jun 08, 2020

Price Busters Discount Furniture — Product and customer service

Hi my name is Walter Griffin and I made a purchase at your store over the phone after one of your customer...

Dec 10, 2019

Price Busters Discount Furniture — just want my chairs

Today December 20 2019 I am a retired marine and also local law enforcement. I have just Spent a very large...

Nov 26, 2019

Price Busters Discount Furniture — racketeering

My name is Katie Freeman I purchase merchandise from the Essex store in Baltimore Maryland had been waiting...

Price Busters Discount Furniturebedroom set

I'm a 55 year old woman I purchased a bedroom set and had to assemble it myself
      Now my back, neck, shoulders and arms are hurting
      I asked if the delivery man was going to assemble the bedroom set and he told me that he was not going to assemble it I would have to pay him $80.00 to assemble it and he would come back when he got off work to do it. I told him that I didn't have any cash in the house
      So he told me that I would have to do it myself
      I have never purchased furniture and had to assemble it myself. It's a difference in assembling and arranging furniture
      I literally had to put my furniture together
      I wish I could do something about this or talk to someone 😭😩😭

Price Busters Discount Furnituremy kitchen set

My pieces to my kitchen set is not probably going together I'm pissed off due to the fact I kept getting the run around and on top of that they delivered my stuff to. 13 year old ask me to take pictures I did that did videos emailed them like I was told and still had to drive all the way to them to show them personally it's not a fit I'm tired of this I shouldn't have to keep going through the hassle of something that's paid for and I had to pay a delivery fee for something I can't use this is Ridiculous and make you not want to ever get any thing ever again I want my delivery fee back now my kids back to sitting on the damn floor to eat they don't tell you it's a no refund until you look at your paper work who's want a credit from a scammer at this point

Price Busters Discount Furnitureonline booking

can you help me regarding on the flight that I incorrectly booked?
          I was looking for a cheapest flight then suddenly I wasn't aware that I am looking at the date May 18, it supposed to be may 19. I already made the purchase its already booked at the same day. the flight was confirmed at 7:36am and the flight should be 8:30am.
          so I only got one hour to get to the airport.
          I couldn't make it by an hour due to traffic and distance.
          so I'm about to cancel the my bookings then the terms and conditions said. I can only rebooked 4hrs before the flight.
          So How could I rebooked if I purchased it just within an hour.
          I called the customer service. the first thing they said my booking flight will be forfeited. I was shocked and frustrated
          that day I wasn't able to catch my flight and got my ticket forfeit then here we go again waste of money.
          can someone help me regarding on this

online booking

Price Busters Discount Furniture — damaged furniture and rep told me that it would be difficult to change it

I won’t advise anyone to deal with the company Price Busters Furniture. I have bought the bed and small night...

Price Busterscheap & water damaged!

I bought a new sectional/chaise couch at Price Busters September 6, 2011. It was delivered to my house on September 13, 2011. After ripping off the plastic packaging, it was soaked on the bottom. Since they DO NOT put together the furniture for you, I didn't notice this until after they left, after I signed for delivery. I've laid on the chaise end of the couch a total of 3 times and have been bitten by bugs or burnt by a chemical of some sort. I sat on the couch portion this past weekend and the whole thing buckeled/caved in and broke! I have no children, no one else has sat on it and I weigh 113 lbs! I made a doctor appt. today to see what type of bugs/chmemical this couch has that has given me the rash/burn marks (I am completely covered on my torso). When I called today, the lady I spoke with (at Price Busters) said that "Marty" wasn't available to speak on the phone, he is the customer service manager. She said that their warehouse was in fact flooded, and that my couch never should have been put on the truck for delivery. THEN said that I would have to pay $50 for them to pick it back up!!! They will not refund my money for a faulty product on top of possible bug infestation/chemical damage. Obviously this couch was water-logged & sprayed with chemicals to dry and hide the smell. Hence the couch buckeling. They will not work with me what so ever. Today is October 6, 2011, I went to the doctors today. She said that I was in contact with some type of chemical that I had a severe allergic reaction to. I was prescribed Cephalexin & Prednisolone. She said I was very close to having a staph infection if the rash sores would have opened. I need to know what I can do about getting a full refund. Their contract says they do not do refunds of any type even if their furniture is faulty. They fail to tell you all of this during the sale. I have called them numerous times... I keep getting the run around and now they must see my phone number on caller ID and won't answer. I checked the BBB and they have 14 complaints against them in the past year. This is ridiculous and I'm stuck with this broken, chemical infested couch! I have already notified Jane Miller of Chanel 2 News and the Attorney General. This place is a RIP OFF! Should be SHUT DOWN!!

Price Busters Furniturevery poor customer service

I Bought some furniture on a Thursday and I was told the stuffs would be delivered the next day, I waited all day and there was no call, no delivery what so ever, I called customer service all to no avail and when eventually I was able to get through, I was told the delivery guys called my 5times which was a BIG LIE and that I have to wait about 2 days.

This is the worst customer service experience I have ever had in a long time.
              Their advert is all fake and I think the whole price busters is a BIG JOKE!

• Ho
                  Howner Apr 14, 2010

I purchased a dining set and a dresser needless to say in 6 months of having the dining set the chairs were falling apart. The dresser was for my son and 6 months after having it all the draws fell apart. There name should be cheap busters furniture.

Price Busters Furnituretry calling them and the phone keeps ringing and no one answers

Went to this furniture store to purchase a mattress for a spare room got a good price on a display mattress, so we thought but it turned out to be used and had a bad odor which we think may be bug spray. Call store back because we were told that someone had tried to clean the mattress off with some cleaner, got one of the partners on the phone and was told that someone would get back to me. Well no one called back. Try calling them and the phone keeps ringing and no one answers. Went to consumer affairs site and found they had to pay $3500 in fines on another case. Should had investigated them first.

Price Bustersthey delivered my order almost 2 months late

I purchased a bedroom set (bed and night stand). They delivered almost 2 months late (blaming the snow) and did a no show on one scheduled delivery date. The bed is fine but the nightstand was not assembled correctly at all. As soon as I took the night stand out of the box it fell apart. Price Busters customer service line does not pick up and I called the maker of the dresser (a Canada company "Can US Industries") and they don't talk to the public. Are u serious. I want my $100 back.

Price Busters Furniture — got no idea what customer service is

I purchased a bedroom and living room set including a mattress set in the Brooklyn Park store. I paid 1400.00...

Price Busters Furnitureawful experience

I purchased a bedroom set from Price Busters in Baltimore, MD. The day of the delivery, I received a phone call to inform me that the dresser and mirror is out of stock until Friday. Today is Tuesday and they called to say that they will still be delivering the bed.

I payed for my furniture in full. I wish I would have gave them half my money and told them the rest will be available on Friday when you bring the dresser. When I informed the customer service person that this is a inconvience because I took a day off of work to receive all of my furniture not half and I can not take off on Friday. I asked the sales person why he did not check the inventory before he made the sale. He took me the phone was breaking up and we had a bad connection. I never felt so disrespected by a furniture company in my life. It's funny how they had no problem taking my money but me receiving my furniture is not of there greatest concern. Please think twice before you buy from these busters.

• Bb
                        BBv Jul 05, 2010

I just want to say to anyone who are not statisfied with their purchase from PriceBustersMD...'You got what you paid for' this is a discount store, and often with stores like this there is usually problems with the merchandise. So, buyers we beware. If you want to get good merchandise and service be willing to Pay Big for them.

Price Busters Furniturewaste of money

I purchased a Mattress set from Price Busters (Baltimore, Md) about 3 WEEKS ago. After, being harrassed at the warehouse about ID (they wanted to take down my drivers license number). I told them I was not going to allow them that info. They then told me I would not get the mattress unless I gave them the info. I paid for my purchase and I just wanted to pick it up after driving across town to pick it up. After, I suggested my calling the police (before it got ugly) they decided to take my tag number before giving me my item. I do not think I was given the same mattress I saw in the store. For, $300 I should not feel like I am sleeping on a hard brick and my body has ached EVERY NIGHT SINCE. I WILL NEVER BUY FROM THEM AGAIN. I wish I had read the reviews on the internet before spending my hard earned money. I will now have to go out and buy another one. A TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY!!!