The Brickfurniture assembling and customer care

Hello
Yesterday evening I had furniture delivered to my condo by the Brick. While assembling my bedroom set, the delivery men accidently hit a piece into my wall, which was freshly painted the day before. They also scruffed up my hardwood flooring in the same room. I was able to polish out the floor scruffs but the wall damage is permanent. The response from the driver was "I didn't do it", but I was just outside the room by the door and I saw him do it. He apologized and said "we'll just cover it with the dresser so you can't see it" This is unsatisfactory Especially considering I don't want the dresser in that spot.
As well, according to my agreement on purchase, EVERYTHING except a coffee table was to be assembled. They refused to do it. I am now stuck with boxes filled with a dining room table, coffee table, storage container for in front of my bed, a futon and an entertainment system table. I am a single mother who is incapable of assembling these items, which is why they were to be assembled for me. My salesperson Anata Francis assured me in person and by phone that everything would be assembled but the coffee table.
Throughout my journey with the Brick I have had many problems. Anata has been very supportive, but only her. All other services have been disappointing.
I need someone to come and assemble my furniture ASAP as promised and paid for.
I purchased my items at the Richmond Hill location.

Please respond ASAP.