Complaints & Reviews

Non-communication

Order placed online 2/14/12. Received confirmation 2/14/12, then an email from sales 2/15/12 telling me the item was back-ordered until 2/28/12. Did I want to wait? I emailed back yes. Have heard nothing since. During regular business hours the only option is a voice-mail at either placing new sales or inquiring existing orders. Each and every time I call. No one picks up. I left 2 messages, but have received no response to date. I emailed the person who contacted me on 2/15 about the back order, but have not had the courtesy of a response. No idea what to do now. Give up, I guess.

Shipping delay

In November 2005 I ordered Bob Mackie Oval Coffee table and Oval End tables. It is now July 2006 and I've been notified that the order will not be in until the middle of August. Each month the retailer tells me that the tables have been delayed in shipment from China. E-mails to American Drew just draw responses telling me that they have problems with shipping from China.

Previously I ordered a dinning room table and hutch set. When received the doors to the hutch were warped and the table was scratched. After waiting for three months another hutch was delivered. However, it took almost a year for three more deliveries of a table, each one with a defect, before I finally just accepted one. It was slightly warped on one end; but I figured it was the best one out of the four. Who knows what defect the next one would have.

I am dumbfounded how a company can stay in business with this kind of customer service?

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices