948 McCurdy Rd, Kelowna, BC, V1X 2P7, CA
Fri:10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sat:10:00 am - 7:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

The BrickWashing machine

The rinse cycle is not running long enough and fabric softener is not rinsing out of my clothes. It has damage a couple of shirts. This is the second time that I have been on complaining and still haven't heard anything yet. June 19 was the first time. I will keep complaining on this website until I get some action.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

The Brick KelownaLaundry combo / range

Since the first time I wash my clothes the fabric softener still remaining on my close. I sometime I have to rinse my clothes twice, when it's dark clothes it's not so bad but your clothes smell of fabric softener. It has rec one of my favorite shirts. I have changed from washing with cold water to warm in hopes that it will help rinse out the fabric softener. I always add more water then necessary.

When ordering my range the lady asked if I wanted a self cleaning oven or easy clean. I told her self cleaning. She went on about how most oven are self cleaning now. I live alone and don't do to much baking in the oven. Today I thought prefect weather for self cleaning the over. Then I went to start the option was easy cleaning thinking that it would give me more options and it didn't. A person doesn't buy appliances every few months, the last time I bought a range was 12 years ago not even thinking that it wan't give me more options when pressing the easy clean.

Very did disappointed with the sales person. She has made other mistake in my order as well.

Comment Guidelines

Respond
      Oct 02, 2020

The Brick — Furniture delivery

My wife and I purchased a leather couch, loveseat and chair from the Brick. At time of sale the salesman...

Kelowna