Famous Foam Factory Logo

Famous Foam Factory

Having problems with Famous Foam Factory?

Famous Foam Factory reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 29, 2009. The latest review Horrible customer service was posted on Aug 29, 2009. The latest complaint Horrible customer service was resolved on Aug 29, 2009. Famous Foam Factory has an average consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews. Famous Foam Factory has resolved 1 complaints.

Famous Foam Factory Customer Service Contacts

Thu10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sat10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Sun10:00 AM - 2:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Famous Foam Factory Customer Service. Initial Famous Foam Factory complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Famous Foam Factory above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Famous Foam Factory. Discuss the issues you have had with Famous Foam Factory and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Famous Foam Factory Complaints & Reviews

Famous Foam FactoryHorrible customer service

I had moved into a new house. I had all the old furniture which was in a good condition. I had to get a bed for my son because he was going to have his own room and not have to share with my younger son. So I had ordered for the bed frame from Famous Foam Factory. I did not know that they were scammers. I wish I had read the review about them on this site earlier. I would have saved my self the hassle. They told me that it would take only three days for them to deliver the frame. I was very happy and thought their service was really good. But I felt that it was too good to be true. Well, it was. When I called them on the second day they said that I would have to wait for another month. I decided to wait but did not receive the frame even after that. I was really annoyed with them. Now when I call them they keep giving me different excuses. I got fed up and asked them for a refund. Well I have not received that either. I will wait for a week or so and then I will take legal action against then. Horrible Customer Service!!! Save your time and money, go get your stuff from some place else.