Telkom SA SOC / product service non existent

Umkomaas, South Africa

I have logged numerous calls to Telkom, including logging a complaint to their customer service complaints division however all my faults logged went missing except for the one which they have linked to a bulk fault, I have spent over R 500.00 on phone calls from my cellular phone attempting to resolve my problem how ever I have been contacted once from their side from a consultant by the name of Mphula on which she asked me if my fault was resolved as yet, this being said I informed her that no it was not, she confirmed that a technician was dispatched for my fault and that said technician would de sent back to resolve my problem, however when contacting the supervisor from One serve (Micheal) whom are contracted to my area, he claims that their is no such thing, they have been off line for the past week and no faults can be attended to as everything is automated, and he get extremely worked up and keeps demanding that I contact 10210, I have run out of money, airtime and have had to buy a further 20 GIGS data just to be able to keep my Job thus far. I have logged complaints and not once received a complaints reference number either, it has now been two weeks with absolutely no service, I do not have internet on the service line from Telkom nor do I have a landline available, there is no dial tone, and no one can reach me via the landline number [protected], I am an on line accountant and my very income depends on the service I went into contract with through Telkom, I am on the verge of loosing my Job and I am the sole bread winner of my family, My husband is on a disabled Government pension and my mother whom also depend on me an on old age Government pension, I have phoned everyone I can now think of including so called management whom I am still currently am awaiting a call back from (Pam Govender), this too no response no feed back, According to them I only logged two faults one which their system show as resolved (124CNK120219), but never was even allocated to a technician as they stated it was an online fault repaired, which is extremely baffling as there is no line in working order to repair, the second fault (133CNK120219) they have on their system has been laying their an allocated since the 15th. I can not continue this way, I need this resolved or I will be delivering my modem to the nearest Telkom office and Terminating my contact, I keep receiving messages on my cell phone that my fault logged is in hand but nothing happens, so I don't see any need to actually pay this accounts future bills either. Telkom is in breach of their service contact to the client as ne service is being provided. No contact information is provided to take this matter further. No call centre agent will transfer my calls to someone that I can speak to in a senior position with in the company, all information one does receive is nothing but hogwash. I am out of options at this point and frustrated beyond my endurance.

Ve