Telkom SA SOCno service since 3-6-2019

S Aug 08, 2019

I have reported the fault on my line [protected] on the 3rd June 2019. I received my telephone account and was credited with the line rental for June. I have now received my next account and see that you have billed me for line rental for July. I still do NOT have service and was told that Telkom will not be repairing the fault and I have to go wireless. I am still waiting for the wireless phone so how can you bill me for a service that is NOT working. PLEASE CREDIT MY ACCCOUNT WITH THE LINE RENTAL until the service is restored WHICH TO DATE IS STILL OUTSTANDING.