Telkom SA SOC — landline/ mobile
Dear sir, madam, I Mr AK Goolam have acquired a contract with Telkom which is now in existence for the past 10 months. The contact is a landline WiFi contract with a mobile SIM which is part of the contract. For the past 4 months neither am I able to receive nor make calls from my mobile SIM, and as per the contract neither am I receiving the I gig data which I have been previously receiving. I did go to your Kzn, Durban, Chatsworth branch to enquire. It's been two weeks now and nothing has been sorted out. On the first occasion, your consultant Azgar attended to me and advised that he would resolve the query and call back. (reg. No.1.#4612429). He is yet to call back. I rates Azgars service as a zero. The branch manager three days later called to interrogate me as to why I rated his employee with a zero. With his arrogance and attitude, Javed your branch manager reluctantly said he would resolve the query and get back to me. Two weeks has passed, your branch manager Javed has not responded. I now understand his arrogance and attitude... basically I need this issue resolved. Thanking you in advance... e-mail address: [protected]@gmail.com
tel : [protected]
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department
- telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous!
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection
- Telkom SA SOC - connection 3g flla wifi phone
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018