Telkom SA SOC — ignoring customer complaints - no repairs done
Since October 2015 (two years ago) I am trying to make adjustments to my monthly bill so I can use my line for ADSL only, no additional voice services required.
Every month, when I receive my incorrect bill, I call to report the error or I send a letter. In January 2017 I sent a formal Letter Of Demand.
Not once did Telkom respond - not once. I have the tracking numbers and emails to prove my efforts.
Now, suddenly, the entire line is dead for almost two weeks. I am calling twice a day from my neighbours phone. Every time I speak to another person who knows nothing about the previous call.
The service from Telkom is pathetic and disinterested. Being a State Owned Company they don't care because they know the Government is providing so they don't have to perform anything.
I guess we will have to find an organisation that is interested in providing the service the legally contracted to.
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department
- telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous!
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection
- Telkom SA SOC - connection 3g flla wifi phone
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018