Telkom SA SOChome internet slow very slow

C Jul 07, 2019

Good day i ones was a very happy customer but for a week now my internet at home is so slow its a joke. I am supose to have a 20 mbs line but its now 0.35mbs downlowd and 0 mbs upload. I am paying a monthly subscription of R1100. The technition was at home and said it is the hole of our town and also other towns nearby. This hapenned sins you went over to Vodacom towers. Will you pay for something that you dont get?? My kids and i use the internet for online classes and school work so what are we to do ? Please help us to be happy customers to or we will seek other service providers.