Telkom SA SOC — airtime not received
On the 29 July 2018, I bought airtime to the amount of R100 * 2 through my Capitec banking App. I did not receive to this day. Capitec says it went through from their side but I did not receive it. My number is [protected].
Below is a message I got from Capitec.
Capitec: Your airtime purchases were successful from our end. Please contact the network provider to investigate further and check if there are any (1/2)
additional VAS services loaded to your MSISDN. Kind regards Incident: [protected] Info [protected]
And I have also attached a part of my bank statement where it shows the transactions.
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom SA SOC - connection 3g flla wifi phone 
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018