The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved TD Bank — predatory lending
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
BEWARE ALL BUSINESS OWNERS. TD Bank may offer a small business loan. You may get the money. BEWARE that you may not be able to adjust or increase your credit line. I have 810 credit score. I was commended on my business plan. We broke all projections by two accounting offices. One of the accounting offices was even reccomended by TD Bank. I received a credit line from them however I beleive they lend you money to get you "in" and then LOOK OUT!!! I beleive they are purposly approving loans with a prommise of more funding after "they see how it goes". What is really happening is they are giving just enough for you to sign the paper and then they walk away. This allows them to keep collecting intrest without getting in deeper. This intrest is paying off their bad banking losses. After 25 years in business and with a long history of owning several businesses, this bank is the worst bank you can possibly do business with. If your are considering a loan or credit line with a bank do not sign with the devil. Borrowing from TD Bank was the worst thing I have ever done in business in 25 years.
More TD Bank Complaints & Reviews
- TD Canada Trust Bank - recent letter re heir potential
- TD Banknorth - outrageous overdraft fees
- TD Bank - overdraft fees?!?
- TD Bank - extreme delay in posting direct deposits
- TD Bank - being an employee at td bank
- TD Bank - fraud reimbursement and overdraft fees
- TD Bank - exhorbitants fees!! hipocritical
- TD Bank - horrible customer service
- TD Bank - racist treatment
- TD Bank - customer service phone issues