Menu
TD Bank
customer service contacts

TD Bank
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

411 complaints
194 resolved 217 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of TD Bank. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile Q&A

+1 877 700 2913
(Canada)
Canada
2 4

What is TD Bank’s email address?

TD Bank’s support and contact email address is [email protected]

TD Bank website

What category is TD Bank related to?

TD Bank is related to the Banks category.

What are the social media accounts of TD Bank?

What is TD Bank's Facebook?
Connect with TD Bank via Facebook at TD Bank
What is TD Bank's YouTube?
Like, share & subscribe to TD Bank on YouTube at TD Bank
What is TD Bank's LinkedIn?
See TD Bank's portfolio on LinkedIn at TD Bank

Frequently asked questions about TD Bank products and services

What does TD Bank do?

TD Bank is an American national bank. It is also a subsidiary of the Canadian multinational Toronto-Dominion Bank.

How to contact TD Bank?

You can contact TD Bank by phone at +1 888 751 9000 and +1 877 700 2913

Where is TD Bank located?

TD Bank is headquartered in 9000 Atrium Way, Mt Laurel Township, NJ 08054, United States.

View more questions & answers

Overview of TD Bank complaint handling

411 TD Bank reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 7, 2008. The latest review Check Hold That Could Not Be Justified was posted on May 5, 2022. The latest complaint scam was resolved on May 28, 2019. TD Bank has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 411 reviews. TD Bank has resolved 194 complaints.

Additional information

Locations

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with TD Bank?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with TD Bank Customer Service. Initial TD Bank complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for TD Bank above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about TD Bank. Discuss the issues you have had with TD Bank and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest TD Bank’s complaints

D
7:06 pm

TD Bank - Check Hold That Could Not Be Justified

I have had a bank account with TD Bank for over 20 years, banking when they were Commerce Bank. I am a school teacher and I deposited my check into the the mobile app for 1048,98. I also work at the Hilton in which I deposited that check into the mobile app for $753.58.. The school check was deposited on Saturday and the Hilton check was deposited on...

A
10:32 pm

TD Bank - customer service

I was trying to receive help, and one of the workers, a tall man with eye-glasses of east-asian descent, I believe his name was Daniel? I tried to approach him and he completely ignored me, walked pass by me and gave me a rude look. He went and helped another customer. I feel like I was racially profiled because of my skin tone and Latino facial feature...

K
12:06 am

TD Bank - Fees

The most dishonest and incompetent bank imaginable. First they told me that if I had combined accounta balances of $1500 there would be no fee. Then they charged the fee anyway. It too three visits to the bank and one phone call for them to admit they should not have charged them and give me credit back. Then a few months later I noticed they had kept...