The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved TD Bank — td bank sucks and is unprofessional!
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
My girlfriend had an account at TD Bank and put 300 dollars on her card. On 3 different occasions, she tried using it and it wouldn't go through. The first time, she called them up and their explanation was that it only works at certain locations, which is bull, because it should work anywhere. So, finally, the third time, 3/12/2010, she tried using it, and nothing! She got on the phone, screamed and withdrew her business from the bank. They called back a little later, and it turns out that all this was because they misspelled her last name!
I had to use my card, and if I wasn't there, she wouldn't have had any money, and it's all TD Bank's fault! They're unprofessional, and I'm going to forbid anyone I know from using them.
More TD Bank Complaints & Reviews
- TD Canada Trust Bank - recent letter re heir potential
- TD Banknorth - outrageous overdraft fees
- TD Bank - overdraft fees?!?
- TD Bank - extreme delay in posting direct deposits
- TD Bank - being an employee at td bank
- TD Bank - fraud reimbursement and overdraft fees
- TD Bank - exhorbitants fees!! hipocritical
- TD Bank - horrible customer service
- TD Bank - racist treatment
- TD Bank - customer service phone issues