TD Banktd bank sucks and is unprofessional!

My girlfriend had an account at TD Bank and put 300 dollars on her card. On 3 different occasions, she tried using it and it wouldn't go through. The first time, she called them up and their explanation was that it only works at certain locations, which is bull, because it should work anywhere. So, finally, the third time, 3/12/2010, she tried using it, and nothing! She got on the phone, screamed and withdrew her business from the bank. They called back a little later, and it turns out that all this was because they misspelled her last name!

I had to use my card, and if I wasn't there, she wouldn't have had any money, and it's all TD Bank's fault! They're unprofessional, and I'm going to forbid anyone I know from using them.

• Fi
    Firstdog Jan 25, 2011

Got a lawn mower through this bank $36.00 a month in order to pay it of quicker I set it up to pay on the 10th of each month and the 17th on my computer but I put in to pay $40.00 each payment I keep getting behind every month I knew this could not be right. When I called in to ck the lady told me that the payment was due on the 15th of each month and that by receiving it on the 17th it was late I ask her about the payment that I was making on the 10th and she said that didn't matter the one on the 17th was the one that they looked at and were charging me $35.00 late fee every month even thought i was paying too times a month so I was giving them one payment a month for nothing. I just sent in the bal. Paid in full. I will never use this bank again. They are worse than Well Fargo

• Pe
    peco1234 Dec 23, 2010

did you seriously just put your account number online? stupid [censor]

• Ty
    typeav Oct 06, 2010

I have a business account, I have lost over $4000 in overdraft fees and yes doesnt matter how hard I try to avoid this fees they always hit the account. And to those slick that always jump saying ohhhhhhhhh if you dont have the funds dont used it, well...I do have the funds but they trick you in all the ways to hit you with the fees. The goverment doesnt do nothing, the law enforcement doesnt do nothing, the bank and our local politicians doesnt do nothing...My bank account is [protected], I hope that someday 1 judge makes them refund back all the overdraft fees that they have take from us like they ruled in California to Wells Fargo.

Comments