Targetup & up pregnancy test-3pm

D

Life has been hell lately. I have health issues that prevent normal fertility my Husband and I have been trying to conceive for over 2 years and we bought the target test and got 3 positive test we had never been son excited. To find out from the Dr I in fact was not pregnant.. Extremly depressed and heart broken... I foresee a law suit in the near future!!! No one should ever have to go through such a terrible situation. My heart aches and I am beyond depressed :(

up & up pregnancy test-3pm