Target Opticalincorrect lenses - refusal to correct or reimbuse.

I had a prescription filled that was provided by my Ophthalmologist (to save money). Target optician suggested that their computer could adjust the prescription to fit me for 'computer' glasses. I had previously had Prio's that needed replacing. I said ok to try it out.

I got the glasses back (my own frames) and they just were not correct. I went to the store with the new and my previous glasses so they could see the difference. They couldn't have cared less. I repeatedly said that THE TARGET computer had generated the prescription but they kept saying that since it was from another doctor they wouldn't do anything. I said it was THEIR computer that generated the lenses specification but they just stonewalled me.

I had another order for sunglasses that I promptly canceled and I have to return in a week to see the Manager to get a refund.

DO NOT SHOP THERE or any branches. They have NO CLUE what they are doing and refuse to honor their 90 day guarantee!