Menu
Home Retail Stores Target merchandise not received

Target review: merchandise not received

M
Author of the complaint
7:58 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I was just at target valencia and I used my mother's day $40.00 gift card plus a $5 target gift rebate/gift card to buy two of my kids toys and some groceries. I accidentally left the items either at the registrar or in the grocery cart when I returned it. I went back to target immediately (took me about 15 minutes to get back to the store) as soon as I realized the bag was not in my car but security says I had the bag in my hand (via video) when I returned the cart. No way! I was parked right next to the cart return and when I got home there was nothing in my car. I didn't even leave my car to enter my house. When I confronted him on his facts, he said that since I took the bag out of the store, they are not responsible anyway. Why not just say so instead of lying about me having the bag. I will never shop at that target again!

View 0 more photos