Target — I will never shop at target again
I bought a product at a Target store for $20 and needed another one, which I found at another Target store; I called and was told the product was $29.00, although the sales person did say they would give it to me for the same price if I had my receipt. But when I got there I was told by the manager that she wouldn't honor that. She spoke to me has if I were a dumb waiter, even though I have 5 times the amount of education she has, and currently working on my PHd. I have never been so insulted and treated so poorly by anyone before. When she started telling me this is posted in the store, ALL STORES NOT HAVING THE SAME PRICE, I asked her to show me where it was posted. She then started to tell me it was on-line and TOLD me she wasn't going to argue with me; I WASN'T ARGUING WITH HER! I WILL NEVER SHOP AT TARGET AGAIN AND PLAN TO TAKE THIS TO THE PAPER, CORP. OFFOCES, AND ALL ELSE WHO WILL LISTEN. I'M ONLY GIVING PART OF THE STORE HERE BUT SHE SAID A LOT MORE WHICH LED ME TO BELIEVE SHE DIDN'T VALUE PEOPLE WHO PAY HER SALARY.
More Target Complaints & Reviews
- Target Corporation - debit card scam
- Target Corporation - lack of human resources training
- Target - employee treatment
- Target - employee abuse
- Target / Intex Pool - poor after sales service!
- Target Pharmacy - insurance scam
- Target National Bank - overcharged
- Target - non-delivery of product
- Target.com - sent the wrong item
- Target - returns